What should be fixed with the new patch?

I want a mouse cursor.

please fix the bug where I cannot fire another arrow from my horse without getting off my horse and then jumping and then getting back on the horse.

Iā€™d like to be able to keep stats and levels when starting a new game

Noo. New game means new game and nothing else.

Same issue experienced as ed694 - No Capon Family Necklace. Restarted the quest with zero mods from scratch. Caponā€™s family necklace is not in the chest where it should be. Nor was a key given to open said chest when victorius in the dice challenge. Pechuna doesnā€™t have it either should he win the tournament. Also, knocking out bandits in the area and taking their goods shows the goods in Henryā€™s inventory as stolen. Itā€™s the only bandit area I know of where this occurs. Cannot continue with the quest. Is there a cheat code that can be used to acquire the necklace using the ~ key command area? At least I could continue the quest if there was.

Yeah but starting a new game without your character completely sucking doesnā€™t really seem like a bad thing to me. At least playing through again being able to do the things early in the game that you couldnā€™t before because your stats were too low like saving Teresa in the prologue and being able to weild certain weapons and actually being able to use the bow correctly right off the bat.

Took a break from RDR2 to revisit KCD in advance of the bastards release.

Vanilla PS4 1.7.2
Hmm, .2 seemed to have changed (downgraded) performance some. Popins are still largely gone (tolerable), but textures have at times a significant delay. Buildings in Rattay present (no popins) but the walls are a blur. Even waiting a couple secs in a stationary position isnā€™t enough to catch up. This traveling at sub gallop speeds

No. KCD is not a fun-game where you can play a superhero with all skills maxed out. And starting a new game with everything skilled would be boring, because thereā€™s no longer a goal. A good game is designed as the devs wants it to be the best experience.

1 Like

Well as opinoins go we are all bound to differ so it should be an option for those of us who would choose to play that way. It would be even more fun for me to have that as an option. For you it would be as simple as just not opting for it

No the necklace is not on our game i try with the cheat mod (NEXUS) but no necklace we need patch for that or maybe new game or reinstall but in donā€™t want to restart a new game or reinstall neither

No. I donā€™t even want an option. Maybe you will find a mod that adds the option.

Well I play on PS4 so the mod does me no good and what would be the trouble with having the option? All you have to do is not pick it? Simple. The option would be the easiest way for me and other console players to be able to choose it if we wanted it

I want a solid game and not ā€œpick what you wantā€.

Iā€™d like them to fix the random change of weather when loading a saved game. Kinda annoying to save and quit during a bright sunny day just to reload in a rainsotrmā€¦

2 Likes

I noticed rain during blue sky. They should add more and darker clouds and fog.

1 Like

Red Cotehardie
HOW IT LOOKS ACTUAL

HOW IT SHOULD BE

I am sure it isnā€™t the hardest challenge to fix, iā€™ve did a report with screens and descr. plus markings in picture of wrong section. Would be nice but kk, isnt on primary priority list. Other things are more annoying. But yeah, maybe next time^^

As a reference for my fix request,

2 Likes

you know how you can give theresa jewelry, clothes, daggers and alcohol? well i would actually like her o wear the clothes i give her. and add some damn lingerie lol

1 Like

I am level 5 and instead of going and talking to certain npcā€™s to learn how to fight/train up, i wondered around exploring cities. and at some point in the game i can no longer speak to any townspeople. no matter what town i enter. Dont really want to start a new game until i know this has been fixed or found how it starts the bug. maybe too frequent saves? idk.

I agree 100% with this other than the point 3. perhaps. Itā€™s pretty disappointing that all the tailors have the same stock.

I can also report the ā€œsticky bowā€ bug mentioned by a poster above. Nearly got me killed. Bernard freezing in the arena also seems pretty common.

Not a bug, strictly speaking, but Iā€™d also repeat here the often made wish that we could get an option to put up our hoods, at least then when the helmet isnā€™t on. As for helmets, a way to open/close the visor at will would be super cool. Not only is it a matter of looks (which are super important in an immersion heavy game like this), but there are also combat situations where Iā€™d willingly sacrifice the protection for at least momentarily increased field of vision.

yeah that mounted bow bug is frustrating

Also this: you select some items to sell to a trader, you click haggle and the trader just walks off and the transaction is incomplete leaving the items completely useless in your inventory. You cant sell them afterwards or even use them. They just sit there with the ā€œi have selected item to sellā€ yellow background to them

Also, in the quest ā€œskinā€ that you get from the Talmberg tanner, the second objective is bugged. He asks for ā€œthe hide of a sturdy roe buckā€ but what he actually wants is the hide from a red deer, not a roe deer.

And the Lords of Leipa Hounskull does not seem to lower its visor when in combat.