What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

4 Likes

i like the 2000 cover style

1 Like

Expeditions: Viking :anchor: :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s it like?

Looks a lot like Vikings Wolves of Midgard…

:person_fencing: Dunno, but it has no fantasy at all, no dragons, trolls & whatever. And it has quite a real feel of being leader of the minor jutish clan… conquering/exploring/trading with the anglosaxons.

1 Like

Black Desert and other moba related titles.

Hows Expeditions going mate?

I’ve been reading more up on it, and it’s got me very intrigued. Was so tempted to buy… but I’ve also read that it’s quite buggy at the moment.

What more can you tell us :slight_smile:

EDIT: Anyone catch this on Kickstarter? Witcher vibes, with minor steampunky fantasy elements in a faux medieval setting. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/864487186/exzore-the-rising?ref=category

Thoughts?

Withcer 2 and 3
Skyrim with around 500 mods
Skyrim special edition (unmodded) cause ive never played the main quest line of skyrim to the end
League
Mount and blade
Atilla
medieval 2
shogun

Company of Heroes & Need for Speed

today, around 30 min ago, i bought an new PS4 (normal) for 170€ :sunny:
Time for Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane-Trilogie :sunglasses:

Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds

1 Like

Arx Fatalis for the winners(But, who cares, ha-ha :thinking:). :wink:

1 Like

Where are you in story?
I never found the kidnapped girl/teenager from Arx city.
Lost myself in dwarfs tunnels and found a big worm?! Oo

(Fan remake of Tomb Raider 2 with UE4 )
http://tombraider-dox.com/

After extracting, It is necessary to install the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe from “Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us” folder

Mad Max, The long dark, This war of mine (I’m a sucker for apocalyptic settings)

South Park The Stick of Truth

Flight Simulator 2001. The New York Skyline sure is beautiful, be a shame if something happened to it.

4 Likes

My game is… WAITING - for fucking release of Divinity Original Sin 2, and after it releases I will go missing for few months. Tell my family I love them.

Battlefield

I’ve just bought No Man’s Sky… I regret it

1 Like

On sale or full price?

1 Like