What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

Can’t say that I totaly agree with your numbers but Egyptians are without a doubt under represented and Romans are over represented.
I would also expect some traders, caravan operators and caravan guards from Arabia Felix, Nubia, Kush, Parthia etc. at the market in Alexandria and maybe a few Galatians mercenaries.
Have you found any signs of judaism? I didn’t noticed any.

And please remember the unicorn. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I for one am simply furious that they did not portray Egyptians as Blacks, like they truly were. Whitey is always trying to keep us down.

1 Like

After i’ve talked with an ubi employee about the save system for the Anubis outfit,
i’m totally done with them and Assassins Creed.

battlefield 1 and no man sky while I wait for this game

Homefront is for free on Humble Bundle. Get it before 41 hours count zero. By the way, I am not playing any game right now. My laptop retired.

1 Like

Spellforce 3 and Rules of survival

Company of heroes 2 for free on Humble Bundle. I played 1 and it was great.

Mount and blade warband, can’t wait for the sequel :star_struck:

You’ll be waiting a while… it’ll be outdated by the time it actually releases. If it ever sees the light of day that is

BTW - I’ve just started Divinity: Original Sin 2. The Red Prince… so far so good.

Been Playing Project Zomboid allot.

Avoiding any rpg or medieval games until KCD release.

1 Like

Shadow Tactics and Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice

How is Shadows Tactics? They compare it to Commandos. Any vibes?

I mean its great. gameplay is realy very similar like commandos but japanese :slight_smile: if you like commandos, try it! :wink:

2 Likes

Big commando vibes. Art style is nice, the stages are well designed and look great too. And the gameplay hits you right in them nostalgic feels. Well worth a play-through :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found Shadow tactis to be a bit to easy. atleast the first few levels. i haven’t finished it yet.

It ramps up difficulty as you progress… maps and levels get larger / more complex with more guards and rotations etc.

I play Watch Dogs now cuz it was for free on Uplay
it’s not really good but some main missions are ok

But now I bought many games on sales (steam) and I play Holdfast: Nations at War

Shadow Tactics is insanely more difficult than say, Commandos 2 was. But elegantly difficult, not stupid difficult, like say, Desperados.

Buuut, as with such games, you could - after spending 7 hours of picking guards off one by one watch a speedrunner just finish the level in 3 minutes.

Black Desert Online
Rainbow Six Seige
PUBG
Mount & Blade: Warband
Banished
Stellaris

Well I am mainly a console player (all of them) because my PC is about ready for an upgrade (new one…old one is from 2010). I have ADD I assume, so I bounce around to different games depending on my mood or if I am just bored with the game. But here is my more recent games:

Assassins Creed: Origins (XB1)
PUBG (XB1)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (NS)
Witcher 3 (still working on the DLC) (XB1)

Still playing now and then:
Battlefront 2
Destiny 2
South Park :FBW
Cuphead
Resident Evil 7
Skyrim (Switch…triple dip)
Doom (Switch…double dip)