What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

Playing Conan Exiles now, a fun game to play.

Neverwinter Nights.

Not played it before.

Conan Exiles too.

I tried to play Chivalry, but each time, my own teammates kill me and if I defend myself, they kick or ban me. And i got a Community warning after i wrote that into the Hub. Oh yeah with some not childish moderator words. (Cry you little Moderator baby) The moderator there is a little poor man. And the developers even more.
And maybe if he reads it hereā€¦ did you think i am scared about your tiny laughable steam CUMmunity warning?! You little peasant!

EDIT: But i have an own dedicated server nowā€¦ so now i am looking for good people to play some rounds Chivalry Medieval Warfare! You can write me a PM here.

Iā€™m the only one playing God of War??

I still switch back to KCD every couple of days. Iā€™ve got about 200+ hours in it and havenā€™t even finished it yet.

Iā€™ve also been playing the Forest quite a bit. I bought it in beta a few years ago and have about 400 hours in it according to Steam. Itā€™s an amazing game that Iā€™ll probably never uninstall. The alpha just released but I doubt I will ever actually finish the storyline. Itā€™s just too much fun building stuff and killing cannibals.

Chivalry Medieval Warfare PvP sucks. Especially, after level 15. I had same problem. My team mate was repeatedly killing me and nobody did a thing. Moderator requests a video, but how should I expect that it would happen and I should record everything? Besides few incidents, game was fun, but I rather played 4 players vs zombies, it was more fun, team play and not so skill demanding, it was hard, but those veteran players did the tricks to you.
By the way, I would like to get back to it after I finish KCD.

I generally prefer co-op gaming.
Portal, Baldurs Gate - heck Child of Light all offer that something extra if you bring a friendā€¦

Competitive gaming has its momentsā€¦ but even a brief ā€˜truceā€™ between a few teams of Worms makes the social moment ā€˜very rememberallā€™.

Games like Aliens are more accessible with multiplayer, offering some courage through ā€˜strength in numbersā€™. I wouldnt play System Shock (2) without housemates- Bioshock series felt comparitavely very ā€˜withoutā€™/lacking being single player only. Dead Space offers a little of the scare and a lot of the run and gun; and makes for a great modern blastā€¦

Instanced multiplayer games like Phantasy Star Online (Dreamcast) where groups of four could go adventuring together really paved the way in 2000. Diablo being the PC equivalent from a few years earlierā€¦

Multiplayer Co-op is, for me, what gaming is all about.
Just about every 3DS purchase I made having cartridges that allow up to 8 players was a thing for a reason. Sure- every so often Iā€™d have to buy two copies for co-op (Res Evil Revelations)ā€¦ but gaming makes a great social experience to share memories (whilst developing social skills)- co-op is worth rolemodeling.

Maybe not ā€˜kill all zombieā€™ games for four year olds- but they have their equivalents.

Competitive gaming is fun, too, sureā€¦
But for how long? (Why?)
If we all felt great about ourselves and didnt need the ego boost- then co-op experiences might be ā€˜flavour of the dayā€™.

In open world race games (the crew/forza horizon) there is something really sublime about going for a cruise- flashing a few strangers and forming a brief ā€˜posseā€™.

Sharing our personal world with others is something gaming didnt always include: except by emphatically watching from the same couch (how my family plays KCD).

I love me some competitive gaming as well (battlefield 1) but it doesnt leave me feeling the same way as a shared session with friendsā€¦

Battlefield 1, COD WW2 Warā€¦ some of my favs

Wish KCD had multi co-op (war)

Wouldnt need be ā€˜warā€™ for me.

Ive been coming up with a module that would scale for up to four players and force party variance (paper-scissors-rock mechanic). Spent a couple of months now imaginong a world of Bohemia with small teams travelling around in it.
Hopefully KCD sequel isnt a reskinning of some failed MMO (dark age of camelot-ahem-elder scroll online).
MMOs are not the same as games designed for small party encounters in a setting such as this.

Scaling difficulty and tight roleplay mechanics can happen when designing from the ground up for such things. Up to four player co-op is ā€˜where it is atā€™.
Divinity Original Sin (2)ā€¦ is the closest Ive seen to something like Baldurs Gate x (BG) Dark Allianceā€¦

KCD with a thief class and a warrior class andā€¦

Conan exiles is currently boring the crap out of me. I probably wasted my money on this one but maybe it will get better.

Makes no difference to meā€¦ war or squad battling would be a great addition to KCD

I am on level 38 in CMW and CDW on rank 4. I was not able to level up in the last 2 years due of such people. Today in CDW I had a very good k / d with the knight but after the people realized that I was in first place they all switched to samurai immediately. KK, it isnt so important to me how many times i died. But palying all time with a low kill score can be very frustating. I am playing every time with the knight, heavy, slow and not doing more damage as other characters. It is a so ridiculous Community. :smile:

You played soma ? Frikin brilliant game.

1 Like

Absolutely not :smile:

Iā€™ve sunk quite a few hours into GoW. Nearly at the end of the journey though which saddens me a littleā€¦ been pretty impressed so far. Old Kratos has come a long way, and the setting is awesome. Really love the Norse mythology. All in all Iā€™ve really enjoyed the experience

1 Like

How come, do you not know how to start? There is so much to do.

I finished God of War 100% with platinum trophy. It was a amazing game and I wished I had more to do.

1 Like

I knowā€¦ Iā€™m taking my time with it and exploring every inch when Iā€™m playing it.

Why the hell costs that damn world so much :money_mouth_face: :sob:
I canā€™t decideā€¦ PC or an Armor, PC or Armor, PC or Armor :crazy_face: :dizzy_face: tfa0af2_dash2

@rataj armour wonā€™t require security hotfixes, anti-malware software, video card upgrades, operating system patches, memory expansions and electricity

2 Likes

@frelmedieval Youā€™re right. But you can say an Armor needs sometimes some hotfixes on plates too.
And if it will be an Armor, i dont want to buy a complete plate armor.
So visual (video card) upgrades can be done too. But the memory expansions needs a lot more time.
It isnt easy to increase the own stamina! icon_laughing