What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

i am playing LOL now, planing to reach diamond 1 or master before the end of the new season. also spend sometime to play pubg

playing apknite Last Day on Earth Survival now. Such a tough world guys. But surely, survival game always challenging for me. Great way to practice gaming skill.

Dragon Age 2 is a fun, and challenging game. Interesting story.

If you dont mind crap graphics (by todayā€™s standards) then go play Baldurā€™s Gate. The original is sold DRM-free by GOG.com and is cheap. There is also a newer Enhanced Edition, but I prefer the original graphics/gameplay. GOG version should work fine on Windows 10 with little or no issues, but you will have to deal with the gameā€™s low resolutions, no widescreen support obviously. Iā€™d rate it in the top 5 RPGs ever made, IMHO.

Heck, I even still play DOS games.

2 Likes

Crackdown 3, Forget the Fake News Parrots. It is the best of the Franchise

I tried BG EE on Steam. I got stuck in tutorial where I couldnā€™t do something how the game required. I let it be, not sure if I will like the game. I wanted something in style of old Dungeon Siege.

I saw the review for it. Not sure itā€™s my kind of game.

I played Deep Rock Galactic for 10 hours. There is 1 day left to try it on Steam Free Weekend. Interesting mining coop with dwarfs. It closely reminds me Minecraft but you are about to destroy and shoot, however you can build extended platforms or ziplines across the cave. Your mission is to gather sources from underground and get back home in time while being attacked by waves of worms. It is light-hearted and easy to get into.

I also played three games of Civ 6 which I didnā€™t expect to like but it makes me to come for more, especially now they released expansions which I donā€™t have yet, first I learn the basic game cause I still keep losing by culture victories of my allies.

Warhammer Vermintide 2 is about to release new DLCs and I got collectorā€™s from humble. So I played few games before sleep and enjoyed the dark maps very much. I rated it rather low but I didnā€™t see the bugs now (because of darkness) so I could enjoy its strongest part, immersive 1st person combat.

I have dwelt into Heroes V again, I never finished it. I forgot how super grindy that is and will lay it off for another time again. My plan is to finish Tyranny now. One month extended on Origin. The only game that has two strong features, combat and story. I remember Divinity Original Sin being similar but that I didnā€™t like as much.

Iā€™m currently trying to play Anthem, but itā€™s a total crash and prolonged load-time fest god damn, i also pre-ordered Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and the new DMC5 from Eneba, hope these two wonā€™t be as disappointing, or else Iā€™ll have to stop pre-ordering games at all lol.

Sekiro looks to be an interesting game, I will wait to purchase.

Be careful about dmc 5. It is reviewed very high.

i am playing fallout 76 now. lots of glitches like people all say. no need to be surprised. I also trying some other rpg games too, and divinity 2 the original sin seems to be better than others. playing some old school games in apknite like the first game of the dungeon hunter series, and asphalt 5. GTA rio. old but good

Other than to be a griefer, why play FO76 instead of a modded FO4?

because Fallout Online was not the expected game in all^^

Guys, Warcraft 1 + 2 is bundled on GOG. Finally!
https://www.gog.com/game/warcraft_bundle

3 Likes

Sekiro (sadly not even close to a tenchu sequel or remake), Ace Combat latest ps4 when u get a round too-it. Pokemon 3ds gotta catch em all

Not KCD, thatā€™s for sure.

I started Dota 2 and Metro: Last Light. I am almost finished with Assassins Creed II but the mission to kill 9 guys makes me nervous. I did 4 but it isnā€™t fun when I get detected by a soldier who I kill in a second and I fail whole mission.

Finished Metro in two days. Awesome game as the first Metro. Now I am really considering Exodus.

Project CARS 2 - Deluxe Edition
What an immersive racing experience when a thunderstorm comes during an autumn night and the water splashes all around the track.

Did you play 1st Project Cars? How is it?