What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

Yes I played the first one too. It is like the second one not easy to say whether it’s a good or a bad game. The graphics and weather effects are the best I have ever seen and that makes the incredible atmosphere in a race. The physics are good and you can drive multiplayer with 64 people on a track. But the singleplayer carreer mode is boring, because there is nothing to unlock. All cars and tracks are unlocked by default so that playing the carreer has absolutely no goal and this ruins the motivation. I also think that most racing tracks are boring. They should add more impressive tracks and cars out of the motorsport genre. Project Cars 1 & 2 makes a lot fun with a racing wheel, but it can also become boring after a time. I would call Project Cars 1 & 2 one of the best racing games of modern era, but by far not of all time. My favorite is “Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed” (PC) and some older NFS games and also the “World Racing” franchise. I also think that some times Project Cars 1 have better graphics than 2 and some times 2 is better depending on weather, time and lighting. 1 has by far better anti-aliasing and better trees. 2 has better weather effects and autumn and snow. You can get both games low priced on MMOGA and if you get them we can race together :slight_smile:

Project Cars 2 makes only sense with the Deluxe Edition, because you get the best cars as DLCs. The effect is not such big with the GOTY for Project Cars 1. I think 2 is better because of better cars.

Thanks. I own both standard games from Humble Monthly but am limited by internet download so I am picking only the best games during my month period. Now I got Assassins Creed Origins. I was looking into Project Cars videos and it looks nice. I used to play Need for Speed as kid and now there are plenty racing games and only few excite me.

1 Like

Yes, there are tons of racing games, but no good ones. Project Cars is also not that kind of racing game that meets my expectation, but it has some very brillant moments and it’s the best looking racing game on the planet. It still makes fun to drive.

This Guy fck’d my Brain! XD
Absolutley holy awesome! <3

Six of them are Rare… god what i’m saying, rare isnt the right word here :smile:
I would be willing to pay a maximum of 350 €.
Because of the unpacked condition! :blush:

1 Like

Got into Heroes 7. After avoiding it due to bad reviews I gave it a try. Other than that I returned to Insurgency Sandstorm again and my gunplay feels better than before, it seems to be more technically stable and now every other FPS will be compared to this. I also finished Late Shift which is interactive movie that was short but has 7 endings. I only unlocked two and both were bad for me. I also discovered Majesty 2 in my library which is interesting but seems very grindy. I returned to Borderlands 1 but GOTY this time and it’s same experience. Feels too grindy as well and I can only tell from videos but seems very like Fallout to me so I will rather avoid this genre next time. Tried Warband Viking Conquest again. I had some technical issues so I laid it for now. Rise of the Tomb Raider on Hardest difficulty wasn’t good idea. I can’t get through the first big level. I repeated twice and it frustrates me due to dying from early jump or hit by debris from ceiling.

1 Like

Tell me a game without grindy conditions!^^ (It wasnt meant to be bad, only a side note)
That is side-by-effect from Survival genre. Uhh yeah everyone needs bad devloped reality based games!
Everyone gets what they support or deserve in. Reality makes people blind for real problems!

That is a result from lovely Schmyrim & FO4
KK, moe in detail, a dumb decision since WoW 2003/2004
R(eplay)
P(ure)
G(rindy)
XD
Idk, but these two “genres” formed (not really roll eyes) the branch too much in my opinion
Especially the bad FO4 build system which was ported and copied by every 0815 survival engine crap game!

I don’t understand half what you said. I don’t have problem with Rise of the Tomb Raider, just wanted to try the hardest because previous Tomb Raider seemed pretty easy to me, apart from some parts. When mentioning grindy games, I noted Majesty 2 and Borderlands. Majesty 2 doesn’t give you direct control over your units and limits them per building while enemy creatures respawn from the same spot and attack over and over even though you just built towers around it. After a while I finally realized I actually have control but indirect and can send my units towards enemies if I set a high reward.
Borderlands is weird RPG, where despite playing in open world it has linear story where you go the same path and you get loot with better stats because despite shooting precisely to head, you still cant kill enemy. Not as grindy as focused on stats over player skill. That triggered me and I remembered Fallout system which would probably make me mad if I ever played.
I have played many grindy or hard games, so it is not a bad thing to me, just sometimes doesn’t feel right in some game. Especially nowadays I do not have time or am not eager to play the same experience over and over in a video game. I am used to play online games which tend to be on the same maps but those always have different interactions and occasions due to different player actions despite single player games that simply force you to play the same map, same enemies that always respawn at the same spot and you can predict their actions and how to beat them.

Picked up Wasteland 2 during the Christmas sale. Dated by today’s standards but still a fun game. It does frustrate me that I will miss a target that is three feet in front me but than at Level 1 one should expect to miss once in awhile. Storyline is interesting, not overly complex but there are side quests that are entertaining.

1 Like

Im playing KCD , “For Honor” and getting ready to pick up “A Plague Tale” or “LOTR:Shadow of Mordor”. I was playing more games but kind of stepped off and this is where my interests are right now.

Rule of Rose

1 Like

Played AWL/replayed KCD. But now back at FO4 w PC mods :man_shrugging: Waiting for KCD modding tools and Bannerlord. Seems like wont be short waits with both

Messed up game but fun. I had it on ps2 about a decade ago.

It runs much better with an emulator.

1 Like

Assassin’s creed origins. Long story action rpg. I am slowly grinding to be able to continue story.
I have been playing for some week now and people liked my screenshots already:
36 likes -

15 likes -
12 likes -
5 likes -
5 likes -
4 likes -
3 likes -
2 likes -
1 like -
1 like -
1 like -
1 like -

2 Likes

Nach 5 Jahren der Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer abstinenz und des Singleplayer Moddens, startete ich heute ein MP match (ca. 17 uhr) nach wochenlanger Modding arebit für den Singleplayer. Doch als ich eben mit zwei Freunden den MP unsicher machen wollte (ca. 23 Uhr) haben diese Bioware sprallos mich doch wirklich bannen lassen für irgend eine winzige Änderung in der Coalesced. bin! Woher soll man bei deren Schwachmatiker Politik (Schweigen) wissen welcher der hundert Einträge für den MP gilt?! Gott sind das eine dreckigen Stricher. Ich habe etliche Spiele, doch nur wegen Mass Effect 3 habe ich immer und immer wieder den EA schundhaufen namens Origin installiert doch dank ihres angeblichen IQ’s brauch ich das teil ja jetzt nie wieder! Diese Pleppos sollten mal überlegen warum sie nur 20 Spiele auf ihrem kleinrotz programm haben und niemand auch nur wert darauf legt das sich der dreck nie wirklich vom Design und System verbessert! LMAO!

After 5 years of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer abstinence and singleplayer Modding, i started today a MP match after weeks of modding work for the singleplayer. But when i just wanted to make the MP with two friends unsafe (about 23 clock), these bioware sprallos let me really banned for any tiny change in the Coalesced.bin! How should people know in their weak-hearted policy (silence) which of the hundred entries applies to the MP? God, they are such dirty suckers. I have a lot of games, but only because of Mass Effect 3, I have always and again the EA shit called Origin installed, but thanks to their alleged IQ, i need that part never again! These pleppos should think twice about why they have only 20 games on their kleinrotz program and nobody is interested in really improving the design and system of that crap! LMAO!

But thank the holy God for Reloaded!

Hi there I am Henry and I play Kingdom come deliverance surprise oh surpsise xD

1 Like

Never played Mass Effect. Might have to give it a try.

Have started playing Hell Let Loose a little. Used to play War mode in Call of Duty: WWII once in a while. Really liked it but felt game play was too canned (even though enemies are all human players.)

Hell Let Loose is far superior. More specialization (restrictions). More mayhem. More stochastic/unpredictable outcomes. Less hand holding (HUD). Friendly fire. Etc.

Some day KCD2 may have large battles. Would really like to play a medieval version of Hell Let Loose that uses KCD (inspired) combat mechanics. Squads of warhorses, archers, pikemen, etc working together to conquer/defend landmarks. Respawns racing to the front. Trying to cut through the fog of war. Too hasty and have the lifespan of a fruit fly. Too slow and lose crucial battlefield location

The Temple of Elemental Evil

I finished 911 Operator - good but short game, waiting for Mafia 1 Remastered mod (3,21GB), since I can not download big data this month any more. I put stop to many game this week since I got invited to beta test of Warhammer game and tried to download it but my download got corrupted or something went wrong, now my internet is super slow, at least I can still upload videos.

I’d love to beta test KCD2 and Bannerlord

2 Likes