What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

Oh. Me too. I’m silently awaiting Bannerlord though I never finished previous games… Only spent like a year or two in first game conquering half of the world. I’m not really disappointed it takes them so long, just curious what new features they might bring. I recently replayed Warband, just custom battles, and i was impressed (again) by improvements over first game that I love, but got pretty unstable FPS and I thought I might have better performance with better PC now, still need to turn off some stuff since trees eat most of my FPS. And KCD2, we’ll see. I was thinking, if they started a game with Henry riding a horse. Would that be good idea for possible performance issues? Maybe good for stressing or benchmarking early on but yeah, anyways, still unsure what they’re up to.

The Evil Within, then the DLC, then the sequel. Just brilliant.

I’m starting to feel some love for Elite: Dangerous again after a long hiatus.

Oh, and Wreckfest!

I have The Evil Within but never played it (like 300 other games in my library).
Have you played Outlast and Amnesia?

Too many games. Too little time. Amnesia sits somewhere among my growing uninstalled collection…

You must try Evil Within. It’s a roller-coaster of Japanese weirdness and wrongness with great trippy visuals. I spent around 50 hours with the story and DLC. I would love to go back for New Game Plus, but there are far too many other distractions!

Okay, I will play it some day. And you must play Amnesia. It’s the best and scariest horror game of the modern era and in general one of the greatest works of art in video gaming history.

But play it in a dark room, don’t tweak the gamma slider and tune up the volume!

If I can get over the aesthetics, I will give it some of my time.

I actually screamed out loud in P.T.

Amnesia takes 8-10 hours to play. It’s not that long.
Yeah, P.T. but it’s not a game, it’s a demo without a story and only in one corridor.

I’m in-love with Steel Division Normandy 44, can’t imagine a better warfare RTS for now…

If you are into strategy pieces and want something that is both historically accurate, and damn entertaining, this is your pick.

Also, I’ve snatched a game for as little as 10 bucks and I’ve been playing it non-stop for a month now! Was definitely worth it in my case. :smiley:

The link to acquire the piece really cheap is on the game’s title. HOPE YOU’LL HAVE TREMENDOUS FUN!

I finished Black the Fall 2.5D side-scroller. Atmospheric puzzler inspired by Communist regime in Romania.

You should play “Dark Fall: Lost Souls” this is an 2,5D atmospheric puzzler.

It is on my wishlist.

1 Like

Great. And also “Scratches: Director’s Cut”. Note it is playable on Win10 with a simple config file edit. But only in 1024x768. Also add the upcoming “Asylum” to your list. From the same developers. It is in development for 10 years now and should be released end of this year.

Interesting. May have to give it a try. Reminds me of Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Hell Let Loose is a shooter but has a lot of strategy. A ton more strategy than war mode in Call of Duty and Battlefield where strategy seems to take a back seat to kills

I don’t mind downscaling my resolution. As long as it works, graphics look decent. I will check Asylum, thanks.

1 Like

You have not to downscale your resolution. 1024x768 is the resolution of the game and there’s no way to force higher resolutions or widescreen. You just have to play this adventure in this original resolution. But “Scratches” is one of the best games out there and the atmosphere is incredible good!

Also note that downscaling means to play in a higher resolution, not in a lower.

Found today on Facebook,
a real picture of the Mansion from the last mission/level of Lula 3D.
I just thought, you know that from somewhere. Of course, Lula

lettkleddeberterilula_72447

I would like to play a sex game with young sweet school girls and small tits. I don’t like big tits.

Then you can play Sims 4 with WhickedWhims Mod and much much more content from Loverslab! :wink:
Otherwise you will not find any good XXX game in the web. Maybe House Party is okay. Or a good Mod for 3DSexVilla is Klub17 plus custom chracter shaders by other users!

Thanks.:grin::+1: This seems to be something you find in mods only.

You actually need to go out and met actual people…… Just a recommendation.