What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

Yes, and then get in prison.

1 Like

Skipping the weird comments above…
I played Anomaly WarZone Earth and 2. Now aiming to the third one and then I will round up my scores. So far I liked 2 more, though Earth seemed similar in gameplay there are slight changes, the story wasn’t so interesting and every mission except for final one (which was almost the same boss as in 2 but had different attacks) that was challenging and I had to lower to casual difficulty from advanced otherwise I would spend another hour just on that last stage.

Other than that I got few rounds in Killing Floor 2 and it is super easy game after I haven’t touched it for a while.

Except for little scoring in KCD, I tried Worms World Party, it’s exactly how I remember it since my childhood. But has huge FPS drops. This shouldn’t happen with such simplistic game especially so old. I also get white windows covering half of my screen that I need to Alt+Tab 2x. That is really irritating.

1 Like

Did not expect that it is easy^^ But after a while it seems every game will easy. :smile:

You’ve tried the Remastered version of WWP? I guess you’re using Windows 10?

Yesterday i’ve bought Yakuza 0 and Kiwami 1. I love them like Shenmue I & II

YES. Does it run better in compatibility mode?

Myself got no Windows 10. Do you have Nvidia or AMD gfxcard? Nvidia has banned some games from their drivers and some are half playable and some have critical issues/bugs. Nvidia banned some games from her drivers and some are to half playable and some got critical problems/errors. But it is possible too that it is a fault by an OS/OEM update. It seems the last updates by Microsoft destroyed many things in sight of resolutions, in 2D and 3D mode for GFXcards. People reported me for example that my own Jedi Academy Launcher has problems with desktop resolutions on windows 10 and my small launcher which is not bigger than 2048x1024^^ is now on win 10 4K or better 6K :smile: But make a try for some compatibility settings. I would suggest you to test tools like dgVoodoo. Or maybe a ENB or SweetFX/ReShade dll can help, like it did for example in Skyrim times.

Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB. Thanks for recommended programs. I am not using dgVoodoo since it has trojan in the file.

I’ve read about it too on many Forums but Dege is still saying it is false positive.
I am using it and i have installed GDATA. Many porgrams are stupid and ignoring exceptions for devices, folders, or extensions. I am using dgVoodoo about 5 Years and havent any problems yet with such “Trojans” and her annoying popups or slowing processes or whatever. The Last Trojan i’ve gotten (which was created in 2003) was Win32.Sality and i it was from a emulator site. But i guess Windows 10 will not made a discussion about it and removing it without any questions! You’re using the integrated AntiVirus from Win10? It sounds interesting and i will give a look into it tomorrow. Maybe i can find a solution and become a view for what’s going on with the positive trojan message. I’m a great Fan of WWP and after i switch to Windows 10 and the Master Chief Collection will come out for PC, i need to know how i can play old games like WWP (or JKJA with my SP-Unlocker Mod) on it, without probelms. :blush:

I used mcAfee before but now I am with Windows Defender. It warned me with report.

dgVoodoo2 has no trojan. It’s a partnership with GOG.
You also can use nGlide, but this is not for DirectX games.

Started playing Generation Zero with a few mates. It is quite fun, nice to have an engaging PVE multiplayer experience.

1 Like
1 Like

Bought “Diablo II Gold”

Uf. I played Diablo 2 lately and I didn’t really like the enemy AI there. I’m passing through enemies in 1st area that don’t even follow me. I cleared the first dungeon so I could pass to second area. Somehow I got far in second without them attacking me. But suddenly so many runners keep following me so I run back to town for resting, they wait for me just behind the bridge as the town ends. I can’t shoot them unless I get across the border they are standing on. I try it few times. I lose my weapons in the process. I’m never gonna start the game again. I’ll keep playing Diablo 3.

Today i’ve heard about a Definitive Edition for Sleeping Dogs and that it got banned from Germany with a Geo-Locking system.
Really, the USK is a sort of firm who should never supported! And should rename her title into trash/garbage! Geo-Locking in germany because that Definitive Edition is a Baby in sight of other titles like Dying Light or Mortal Kombat!? What are these for peasents! LMAO! Sleeping Dogs brutal! Cant stop laughing! XD

Oh and if anyone has Borderlands on his steam wishlist the Handsome Edition has a very, very great discount. (5,88€ instead of 235€ plus, minus)

Diablo 3 is too much hack n slash and fantasy for me. Diablo 1 & 2 have more role playing parts.

1 Like

Been playing Battle Chasers: Nightwar, haven’t even heard about that game, until someone mentioned it on Critical Role. It’s pretty awesome though, definitely worth a try

I’ve been playing mostly Minecraft and I’m also working on a fifth playthrough of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Lol.

Conqueror’s Blade

I am playing Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire now. Interesting storyline and more entertaining than challenging.

2 Likes

Interesting! I got the Obsidian Edition for 27 € on GOG. Want to play this game too, but I have to finish other games first before starting with this one. I also got “Tyranny” Gold Edition.

Do you play turn based combat or realtime with pause?