Xbox day one patch

I don’t think you can call it a day 1 patch anymore. I sure hope nobody paid extra for release day delivery.

1 Like

Haha…i did. I was so dumb again. My fault. :slight_smile: A big pity what the Gaming industry has become.
Maybe it will be day 6 patch or something. I even took some days of for that shit. Holy xbox gremoly.:smiley:

4 Likes

Mine was a day 1 patch, definitely. Left console on in the morning. Went to work. Came home. Game was updated ready to play. So many whiners on these forums.

The game is incredible!

So tell us what version you have

build 1.0.0.118 version 1.1

1.0.0.118? Not 1.0.0.108?

Hopefully it will come on friday

1 Like

Hopefuly. Not much WH can do at this point unfortunatly.

It can’t be right as it seems that everyon else on this forum have 1.0.0.108 including myself
You live in UK? Digital or disc game?

1 Like

I am kind of lost, since I thought that 1.1 on the main screen means the day one patch is installed already. Xbox downloaded circa 22GB of data yesterday.

I’m buying the game on Xbox today.

Is it ok to start playing and any patch will let me continue???
Or best to wait and not play it for a few days.

Don’t want to get like 7-10 hours in and have to start again

If he does have the day one patch and this version he tries to tell us than he doesnt have the game on xbox. For xbox the patch will come in 2 days.

If we (Xbox) have the patch why is our file size roughly half other platforms? Also my file name did not change at all yesterday, during which time we were told the patch was coming and then late evening in North America we were told we actually had it. This just doesn’t add up. All we want is a clear and concise statement explaining everything to include why the file size is so comparatively small our they’re going to maintain the claim that we already have the patch and an answer as to whether we’re losing our saves going forward.

game says 1.1 on mine, way they talking if you downloaded weeks ago i think you would of had older version but was no major download for mine.

I think you are right… my bad… i had to many joints last night… was sure it said .118 :rofl:

Whatever it is Im playing on Xbox One X (only2h so far) and game loooks good and cannot see any bugs (apart from cow that lads run into)

I can say that so far game is good and story is great, very interesting and is making me want to play more without breaks:)

1 Like

I’m with you, I’m on xb1x and i think the game lo0ks great… fields full of colourful flowers, trees blowing in the breeze… people going about their business. Only had to reload once. The story is incredible! really sucked in to that already.

Wow, Friday… From day one to day four… what a shame!

but i forgot that deep silver is a subcompany of koch media… So, now it’s pretty clear why the relase went wrong… i’m quite sure that they’ve missed to supply the patch early enough to microsoft to be ready yesterday…

The game is completely playable though… Friday’s patch will be a bonus for me if it improves things.

1 Like

Sure it’s already playable. I was also in for a couple of hours and it’s quite immersive. on the other hand it’s not like the patch is only a little thing. in fact it will replace more or less the entire game (referring to producer’s statement) so it’s a huge thing. I don’t want to play and start again on friday…