Xbox performance v1.4.3

I too am still experiencing game breaking stuttering after the 1.4.3 patch. Prior to the patch I was unable to complete climbing ladders, would glitch through it at the top, and that seems to be fixed.

However, movement and simply looking around is still sluggish and stuttering badly…sucks to have waited for so long for a fix that didn’t fix it.

1 Like

I am surprised that it’s only 3GB that is really small for a Warhorse Update, comparable to a 1-2 MB Update from other developers :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone think an option in the game to slow down the visual sideways and vertical (sensitivity) movement speed could help?
This was available in Skyrim, and it seemed to help that game.

DMauk: I too have the stutter problem, but I am wondering why more XBox users are NOT complaining?
Are we experiencing problems because we have a defective or worn controller or maybe Memory issues?
I’ve had my controller since I purchased the XBox and played hundreds of hours of Skyrim and I did NOT have any stutter problems until much later in the game when I had a shit load of inventory stored all around Skyrim, though that problem seems to go away after I started to delete unneeded “Saved” games. I keep only 4-5 saves active at a time.
Just wondering, what are the symptoms of a defective controller I can expect?

Yes same problems, but I am wondering if we have defective or worn controllers?

It’s not a controller problem. I too thought it may be because my controller was old and had a pull to the left issue. So I switched it out and still have a shutter problem. I also deleted my old saves and that didn’t help at all. I have no idea what more to do but this needs to be fixed asap

1 Like

I’ve posted on how to fix this on Xbox if you don’t listen to me it’s your own damn fault I work my ass off for this f****** community so at least for Xbox players we could solve this issue and people could play their game with my work around

Now I didn’t have stuttering to begin with because of my work around but with this patch the game is amazing for me I mean everywhere I go no stuttering no lag the game is functioning as intended and the performance is boosted from before

Yeah I don’t know again I said you will have to open up player line 2 now I don’t know what the reaction will be because I’m assuming you have player line one open for me to get the results I did I deleted everything and opened up player line one just to get access to player line two and then I stopped and then proceeded to the game and player line too and I have had an amazing experience ever since I’m telling you you won’t miss all your progress when the game is functioning as intended and if you is anything like what I was experiencing all these things that the NPC’s aren’t doing in the game that they are doing when it’s functioning again you won’t miss it it’s almost like a whole different game just the traveling encounters are worth deleting everything over

I just hope that the patch didn’t break the Fast Travel encounters but I haven’t played that much yet so we’ll see.

There was a theory floating around a while back that all these issues are because of the save system and I am actually of the belief that the saves or somehow corrupted and for some reason they’re backwards originally player line one was playable and player line to was trash I mean you just couldn’t use it because it would have stutter and all these issues after the Patch came it’s like they got reversed player line one started behaving like player line 2 and player line 2 is like player Line 1 and it’s actually playable

Please post a link to “your” work around.

I’ll put it this way this work around work so well that I was skeptical to take the new patch because I was afraid it was going to screw the game up but again I don’t want to make you do something if you delete everything and it don’t work but I’m fairly confident we both have Xbox there’s no reason it shouldn’t work you’re if you’re having stuttering issues you’re having FPS loss then it’s not your Hardware it’s the game and when I did this exact step starting from the beginning it changed everything was having fast travel in counters I’m having battles occur in the middle of the woods I mean dude I’m seeing weapons that weren’t there before NPCs are interacting with each other I got off from my game the blacksmith would never actually have The Apprentice help him Forge The Apprentice would sit off to the side paneling around in the blacksmith will work by himself just these little things I swear it’s like a whole new game

1 Like

You’re saying, “disconnect the internet”?
Go off-line…I’ll try it, but I think I had tried it in the off-line mod.

No don’t do that man what I was saying was the process here I will the processes this man to do exactly what I did to get the game to work

1.Delete all saves go into your Xbox console manager go to your game hit start and then got hit manage game then go in and delete your save file from they’re not in game delete them from the console manager you can do this by going to the game Icon and hitting start and it will open up a tab then go to manage game

1. Start new game. Then exit

3.go to new game player line 2

1 Like

I’m certain it’s not the controller. I’ve recently played Call of Duty, NBA2K, Battlefront, Farcry, etc… No issues with the controller on any of those. As far as storage, I’m using an external 4tb with 2tb free… This is the only game I have this type of issue with. Like me, generally, people may simply be not reporting or communicating it. I rarely comment on forums but felt this one was so bad it was necessary. It’s crazy frustrating too because I absolutely love the game and want to play it more than any others.

1 Like

Yes you’re starting from the beginning but you will see what I’m talking about when you’re playing the game and there’s no issues and you start having fast travel encounters you’ll be thanking me

1 Like

We have to start a brand new ga.e for this to work?

2 Likes

I don’t want to tell you and say open up player line two and then it not work I’m just telling you exactly what I did to get the exact results I did that way I can be sure that this will work I mean dude I didn’t make it I’ve spent this is this was my 13th play through everytime I try to Theory first I went around and did pole arms and all that my luck I would do the thing that works at the very end two days before the patch launches either way it has something to do with the save system don’t know why all I know is you have to have player line when open the reason is is because player line one there’s another bug and I don’t know that it’s still in game but personally I didn’t want to chance it all your chests that you’ve opened up in player line one will be dug up and not available in player line to I mean I guess it can’t hurt to open up player line to and start with your current game and tell me how it works I’m curious I just know with what I did these are the results I got and I have fast travel encounters and again the game is functioning as it’s supposed to

1 Like

Do I have to start a whole new game in player line 2, or will I find some saved games from player line 1, which I am using presently?