►Alpha 0.5 Bug List

actually this may be the instance of Henry hitting something with his head :smile:

1 Like

Full armor and sword Exploit

Step 1: Borrow Armor in the arena

Step 2: After the fight starts go into your inventory and add all your Equipment your horses storage

Step 3: Lose, or use bow to win the match

Step 4: Retrieve Gear from your Horse storage

Nice quick way to get full gear if your continue gets corrupted.

2 Likes

same error: Could not access CrySystem.dll i hope it will be fixed soon XD

Dead Combatant

you can kill the arena combatant.

i cant play at all , any fast turning makes the game hang totaly, i noticed that hte game has issues buffering data and cant re-render all the stuff when i do fast turns, i have a 980ti, :confused: wonder what is creating the issue … dont have the issue in other cry engine games , like star citizen and so on ( though they have custome engines too … ) hope you will resolve this in a patch soon =P

some data:

• i use windows 10
    *980ti
    *6 core core i 7 5th gen
    *32 gb ddr3 ram ( though the game only uses 2.6 gb … would love if you make a 64 bit exe , more data can be cached =P )

looking forward to being able to try the new tech demo ^^

I am having some graphical problems that make the game environment look somewhat significantly worse than the previous alpha. Hope these are just bugs.

Very High setting on nVidia GTX780Ti 3GB / i7-4770K / 16 GB/ Win 7

5 Likes

I also have some very noticeable stutters when turning, but not quite unplayable. The FPS got a serious hit since last alpha, especially in the camp. (from >30 to around 22). Motion blur seems like it has been tempered with and now it is not nearly as smooth.

Very High setting on nVidia GTX780Ti 3GB / i7-4770K / Win 7 / 16 GB RAM

Only little things…
Not the correct sound when jumping in a puddle(sound of solid ground)–old bug

If you lockpick the training chest before you talk to the blacksmith, then after this talk to the blacksmith and “learn” to lockpick. Go to the training chest. Now you see:

Key"E"close and Key"E" hold to lockpick
You can close it and lockpick it a second time…
Update: Okay that´s not a bug!!! You can train to lockpick more than onetime…

Some kind of grafic bug…

Description(linen shirt>gloves):

looks not finished

If you have stolen thing and you put it into the inventory of your horse, they don´t find this things if you are caught

Running into walls or objects don´t hurt you, but running into NPCs do… not very realistic

Can´t kill chicks with the sword…

If I start a fight in the Arena the enemy starts moving towards me in the opening sequenz. I can’t move and take 2 hits bevor the camera goes into first person. (All dialogs skipped (Beginner))

1 Like

Me too…I want play!!! :joy:

If I change somthing in the option then I the mouse cursor stays visible n-game.

That “old crone” wont go to help the soldier, even after she said she is going (sucess in intimidation).

After I tried bribe, she finally stood up and went there, but stoped at the border of the forset. Then split into two and one went somewhere into the forest and second (I followed) went back to her home where she stared to sweep and didnt want to talk to me (sending me away) - in fact, even the friend of the dying soldier started sending me away since (dying soldier was still alive).

1 Like

Sometime my load screen hangs up

One soldier in a camp was dead, but I still could try to talk to him. Nobody cared.

When I try to talk to one guard with bow, who was standing on the road leading to soldier camp, strange black stuff appeared on our faces and was there until we finished talking.

Also my horse went shopping, not sure if its a bugg, but it was funny :smiley:

1 Like

oh i know this sitting Horse too :smiley:

2 Likes

hello,since the last update i can’t change the language.only English version in my setting option .please help me!

If there is a fight in the arena, you can go into the arena and talk to the fighters. Should not work this way.

Alter shooting for money, the guys standing still,… day and night…

The old herb woman, agreed to go to the wounded soldier but dosn´t go… happend two times; quest failed

The bailiff dosn´t go to the herb woman for the keys…

Can´t murder sleeping people.

And more grafic issues

If the horse is to much loaded(weight) it dosn´t move if you mount…

Sprinting backwards dosn´t work correct. If you go backwards stamina regenerates. If you press the sprint buton, you don´t move faster but stamina dosn´t regenerate.

Lamp has no shadow

1 Like

Considering new changes and that everyone says that combat system is much better.
I keep running into problems.

Locking system keeps unlocking and it also does not keep the enemy locked in the middle of the screen. It is hard to keep notice of what the enemy is doing and I lost several times just because I did not see my enemy even though he was locked.

I will make video when I get to it again.

1 Like

Blacksmith dosn´t care if you are lockpicking his chest in his house.

Corpse of dead people disappear after you have have left the place, … okay… but the corpse of Miroslav should stay till he is buried. You dig a grave, but there is no corpse… :grinning:

someone know when crysystem.dll error will be fixed?

1 Like