1.4.3 on PC

Believe it when I see it.

There is patch info on steam (see below), is it hereon this forum somewhere? I’ve still no idea what is the mostest officialest channel for this kind of information.

Fixed issues:

*Cutscene after completion of “Questions and Answers” quest now triggers properly.
*Game no longer crashes after interrogating the captive in “Questions and Answers”
*Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in infinite sleep behaviour.
*Player with an equipped bow can now be dehorsed by enemies.
*Player can no longer lock on a non-existing opponent.
*Fixed instant game over bug in Baptism of Fire quest.
*Crashes after timeskip/fast travel should no longer occur.
*Game no longer crashes after “The Sport of Kings” quest.
*Crash after walking into Straw’s house during the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
*Crash after finishing the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
*Very rare crash after loading a game is fixed.

EDIT: Nvm, found it, in section Bugs.

Hmm, Erik Die is Cast bug not listed :confounded::grimacing:

1,43 dropped on GOG. It is updated to it for me
I’m doing a remove and fresh install onto a better ssd drive.

Anybody know for PC what this patch fixes? Patch notes???

1 Like

Thank s so much Keegan!

Ok, Pestilence Merhojed, new Horses after save all people, yes or no?

1 Like

EDIT: A BAD COPY / MOVE FOULED THINGS UP.
a compete wipe and move to a better SSD with saved mod folder and I’m good to go.

MIA CULPA :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yeah pretty annoying…even the optimized presets mod didnt work now…gave me a huge performance + :frowning:

maybe a pipe dream but hopefully as WH turns the corner on fixing game breaking bugs the new releases will have fewer backwards compatibility issues

wouldn’t bet any Groshen on that.

1 Like

It seems saltiness is still alive and well :slightly_smiling_face:

more of a cynical optimist outlook:
Things will work out but so good for me.

Even patch notes are buggy and recycled.

I did quick test: Eat with others task is still active, after end game, not fixed.

1 Like

is it just me, or did 1.4.3 get rid of the wayfaring knights and all those guys you meet at the side of the road again?
they where back with 1.4.2 and now they’re all gone again. i still get the odd bandit attack but none of the interesting guys.

just got back to Rattay. I was going to see radzig and guess who just past me STILL in his skivvies???
looks like that ain’t fixed.

Random encounters don’t seem to be fixed. Who knows, maybecthsts the way KCD wants it. But it sucks lol. I love this game, but I agree with you. No Riddler and no Wayfarers as far as I can tell.

I managed to run into the riddler last night, while in 1.4.2…I’ll see how encounters are working for me this evening, and update.

Oddly, I was only getting violent encounters in 1.3.x, but since I’ve updated to 1.4.2, I’m only getting peaceful ones…wayfarers with maps, the riddler, etc…but no more bandits, Cumans, or ambushes. I hope 1.4.3 turns everything back on for me…

there is a PC mod to increase the travel encounters. 2 versions : way back when and a lot.
I use the “normal” version and do get a bit more than before the mod.

1 Like