About the different story acts

I remember reading before that the story will be splitted into three acts, I think it is still true today. I bought the limited edition with the sword and I was wondering if I will have access to all the other acts.

Another question will be : when the game will launch, there will be only act 1 I guess, so will this first act considered as a “complete game story” or will it be “unfinished”.

What I mean is will this act have a story with a beginning and an end or will it end with a …“to be continued”…?

PS / Sorry for my bad english, I’m french :wink:

1 Like

http://www.gamewatcher.com/interviews/kingdom-come-deliverance-interview/12742

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your precise answer.

3 Likes

Your welcome. Its fairly recent news.

1 Like

So we will have Kingdom Come 2? And, how do the acts go? act I is in the game and II and III aren’t yet?

Act I, II, and III will all be in the first game at release. KCD 2 will be a completely new game.

1 Like

Very interdasting :slight_smile:

Wasn’t it going to be that Act I, II, and III would be different games in a trilogy?

You cant be so sure of a comment of 2 years ago. Some things changed from there, so maybe they arent doing it now. @warhorse?

This interview is up to date. 2016-11-30

And @TobiTobsen is the PR-Manager. :slight_smile: That are the latest information about the parts of KCD, I would say…

Ok, so after this game we will have another KC? I hope they dont abandon this game 1 month after release because of this.

Does anyone know if this means the map will be as big as all three acts combined, or if the story is going to be cut shorter than it would have been over 3 acts?

Hey you know if you read the articles and followed the links provided you would not be so misinformed.

People posting something 3 times for you to understand it makes the community far less inclined to interact with you.

This has not been clearly defined yet by WH, although Dan did say in the most recent video update that the map size went from the originally planned 9km to 16km.

As for the story length we never knew what all three acts were planned in encompass so its hard to judge.

Overall we are getting more with the release then was planned originally (save a few features cut for time constraints).

1 Like

I understanded it was from the begining of the kickstarter campaign. Im not english, so a lot of times I misunderstand comments and it is difficult to me to understand. But, yes, you are right.

The dates posted in the articles may be in a different format but are generally read the same in all languages.

Language barriers suck, sorry for your difficulties in communication Ill try to keep this in mind in future posts with you whats your native language if you do not mind me asking?

Makes me wonder whether we might actually get to go to Prague or not too… :thinking:

Previously I didn’t think so. But this announcement could change things. Wouldn’t that be something

I can already feel my FPS dropping lol.

3 Likes