Actionable quality expectations/goals

as stated above, a list of criteria that KCD users can point to. client relations and management depends on knowing what the clients want. this is just one possible way to articulate such

there’s no obligation on WH’s behalf expressed or implied. this is just a resource for them to separate the noise from actionable information. in business, at times, that is gold

But all you are doing right now is debating your views against mine, in a very policing manner. As you wrote and are right about, many minor bugs ends up becoming major ones. And as I wrote, these bugs glitches and optimization problems renders the game, as a whole, to be not much more than beta. Why do you want to know what order I would fix it?

Every repair job has to start somewhere

1 Like

because in business you have opportunity cost and a limited scope of what you can do at one time. expressing what users (you) value most is intended to say what matters most to them (you)

Oh dude I am sorry. Misunderstood you. Read with my defensive glasses on. :yum: Just misunderstood your intentions. Sry bout that.

It’s just about trying to see what is worth prioritizing first, though Warhorse has already been trying to do that with much of this.

At least, this can be more useful than people with new accounts coming in to say everybody sucks.

2 Likes

What you are doing is collecting meaningful critiques for the devs to read. Well I have told you what I think and I hope it will do some good in the long run.

Thx for sharing! :slightly_smiling_face:

Will share more details when I try another playthrough.

I pretty much agree with all this, i have ideas for increased awesomeness but they dont belong here.

I would say that priority needs to be on game breaking bugs, such as corrupted saves (never had one) and the bug that prevents you from using things, which prevents saving. (which i have encountered which is tied to a specific quest. The game crashes are increasing, these occur when accessing the quest log and rarely even accessing inventory.

I also think the forum patch notes need to be separated by platforms. So we can easily tell where the progress is at for our own system.

While i don’t think its a priority, the disguise mechanics need to be more thoroughly implemented

amended list above to capture your sentiment from yesterday.

Also for pc fps minimum I think it would depend on specs so I would say something like 30 fps on minimum req specs and at least 60 on recommended. Should be the aim as you can’t aim for a 60 fps minimum if the person is lacking the pc specs

so amended

also created a poll in different forum based on modified version of above pls vote. (link)

I don’t know what amended means?:yum:

@WH_janrucker Glad to see one of the above (FPS rate) is being addressed. Thank you! Main quest bugs and pop in/texture glitch rate higher in the poll of greatest current concerns. Hopefully, Daniel or somebody else can comment/tweet about them as well as time permits

https://twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/971891039995944960

The FPS test and other graphics performance test should be done:
(1) on minimum per spec PC, and
(2) not just of a static scene

so there’s now a separate console patchnotes
(Patchnotes) . progress :slight_smile:

in the survey, mainquest bugs, texture pop-ins, stability, fps rate and save system all received votes for area of greatest current concern. fortunately, they all appear to be addressed to some degree. unfortunately, the notes don’t differentiate main vs side quest bugs (over 300 other fixes in various quests.). hopefully, future patch notes can list impacted main quests as this was the area of greatest current concern.

1 Like

Thats awesome