►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5020311/KCD_Beta_Press_20160309170619.log

1 Like

KCD_Beta_Access_20160308191244.log (11.2 KB)

I am having a bundle setup error 02EEx when I try and install the game. This is the temp file that comes from it

1 Like

So the intel I’m getting is, that this should be fixed already, so if you try the launcher again, it should download properly.[quote=“Walkdich295, post:303, topic:26318”]
I am having a bundle setup error 02EEx when I try and install the game. This is the temp file that comes from it
[/quote]

The error name and the file contents do not match. Is it by any chance possible you had multiple logs in the directory and sent only one of them? Not sure how spammed that folder is, but if you do have more than 2, i think it would be best to clear those and then send the name of error again with the newly created log (that can be linked to that particular issue).

I’ve got blackscreen when I set to fullscreen, and now I can’t even change it anymore as I can’t see the settings menu.

If you delete the user_kingdomecome (in the install directory) you toss away all the settings, so the game can again launch in the windowed mode and try to set fullscreen again :slight_smile:

Thank you for this quick response ! Unfortunatly however, deleting this folder just sets the fullscreen off, and I still get a black screen, so the bug mustn’t be directly related to the fullscreen command. Also I tried to find the game log but couldn’t although I searched typing %temp% command.

PS : it works ! The game is sooo slow (it was much faster in Alpha version, even when I set on medium graphics quality) but it works.

1 Like

So I was playing KCD wonderfully last night and early this morning, but now I am receiving this error.

Note: It worked after restarting the launcher about 5 times.

1 Like

After finishing the quest “a lesson of chivalry”, i got a realy funny bug. When i want to mount my horse it dissapiers and i fall on the ground. I whistled it several times at different locations. Nothing changes.

Also my inventory closes itself after a moment, every time i try to open it. The picture of the caractar in the inventory flashes.

After intimitating timmy. Timmy startet a fight and my sword sheats itself a moment after i draw it. Timmy doesnt do any damage.(i have the helmet of the inkeeper and the Armor peaces of the 3 bandits and i chose the third option as starter class).

Thanks, I have send an email to the launcher programmer…

1 Like

“Beta phase generally begins when the software is feature complete but likely to contain a number of known or unknown bugs. Software in the beta phase will generally have many more bugs in it than completed software, as well as speed/performance issues and may still cause crashes or data loss. The focus of beta testing is reducing impacts to users, often incorporating usability testing. The process of delivering a beta version to the users is called beta release and this is typically the first time that the software is available outside of the organization that developed it. Beta version software is often useful for demonstrations and previews within an organization and to prospective customers. Some developers refer to this stage as a preview, preview release, prototype, technical preview / technology preview (TP),[3] or early access. Some software is kept in perpetual beta, where new features and functionality are continually added to the software without establishing a firm “final” release.”

gtfo.

1 Like

Thx, now it’s working.

Anyone know if there is a fix yet for the save games not loading bug?

Sorry, I may have mistyped the original error code (it was actually 0x2EE2). I have had this same error a few times now so there are quite a few folders in the temp directory. I shall try to install it with a freshly downloaded launcher one more time than post the error code with the new temp folder (if i get one). Thanks :slight_smile:

Just wondering do you guys have an eta on when the first patch for the beta will be released? Really looking forward to having this save issue fixed.

1 Like

Current eta is when they solved it and from what I’ve read it’s a rather complex issue.
So it could be today, tomorrow or later date.
In this thread Final battle crash :( there’s a post which describes how to get to the final battle quickly without saves so it won’t crash.

1 Like

The log in the Temp folder is directly related to the Launcher issues, so if you play via Steam, I believe it’s very possible there is none. Glad it’s working, sorry to hear it’s really slow though :frowning:

Hi @azinod ,

is this still happening? If yes, let me know and send your dxdiag. Will try to figure out something :slight_smile:

I M P O R T A N T - Bad FPS after graphic settings changed WORKAROUND!:

There is a bug in the graphic settings right now, if you change anything, start a new game, otherwise you will get very bad FPS.

I had the same error once. Try launching the exe directly. Worked for me. Afterwards I could use the launcher again.

So after killing the bandits in the mine I found Reeky, but I can’t talk to him even though I have an option for it.