Delivery of Physical Copy

Maybe we should put oil on troubled water.

@WH_JiriRydl Hey Mind reposing that in english here!

google translate only does a subpar job.

1 Like

Give me some time, I am working on TEN things right now :-]

1 Like

And that Only with two arms! Thumbs up :+1:t2: <3

1 Like

That does not explain why

• the manual is missing
  • The poster is not signed
  • the metal box turned out to be a cheap cardboard box

Sorry, but this is bs. Putting all the sentimental crap aside, it was a risk making a pledge because we could never be sure as to whether the project will get finished at all. Now we get the same stuff as everyone else, in some cases even less (e.g. no steelbook) except we paid more and also had to accept the risk of potentially never getting anything at all.

2 Likes

From rick5292 on Reddit:

"Hello,

We have decided that the “Making of video on DVD” will also include the last moments of the development AND the final release, thus we will release it to the backers later. The printed manual was not produced at the end, so we focused on more useful, interactive in-game help. The metal box was one of the considered options in the beginning, but it was way too expensive, heavy for distribution, and not practical for the inlay. We still believe that the package has great production value, along with the additional content added which will now include the development and final release. In the meantime, enjoy the game and keep it medieval!

Thank you for support!"

(https://www.reddit.com/r/kingdomcome/comments/7wlb78/state_of_physical_backer_rewards/)

2 Likes

ok, that definitely should have been cleared up way back, dropped the ball big time.

2 Likes

Had I known that a lot of the stuff we pledged for was scrapped, I would have requested a refund on my pledge. Way to go, three days before launch and we have to scrap information together. ggwp

5 Likes

Same here. I didn’t get a very expensive one, but for 10 euro more I would get a superior special edition in the normal store.

I think these are the risks you have to take in account if you pledge for something on Kickstarter. I had to learn that a few times. You are like a small private investor. And in the end it is the game that we pledged for, isn’t it?

3 Likes

I didn’t kickstart though. I bought the game in December. They said it was the only and last way to get a boxed version. That didn’t turn out to be true now. Could as well have waited and got a superior version.

3 Likes

I got my Steam key and my tracking number now in my profile. No pre-loading of game files over Steam yet.
Would be interesting to know what will be left from my King Pledge Rewards from Kickstarter after reading here that stuff is being canceled without a notification E-Mail.

1 Like

I know the times have changed since the last century and it’s a hard business
but you (Warhorse) do such great videos that I can hardly believe there was no room for a printed manual, which is, after all, another form of “codex”. I absolutely loved reading the manuals back then, even if I knew all the things. It’s a shame that we get a “gag” trailer (time machine - which is, again, very good, don’t understand me wrong there!) “instead” (I know it’s not that easy to compare, but still
) of, say, a manual with some of the detailed and nice artwork you already have produced.

Edit: Got the tracking info and the game code in my profile. Kudos for that, at Saturday night :slight_smile:

I sincerely trust Warhorse and especially Dan, that they won’t let down early backers. If they don’t provide all that was in the original pledge I suppose they have some kind of substitute prepared for you.

1 Like

We should have been told about the metal box a long, long time ago, to just keep quiet until we actually ask about it isn’t exactly honest and open to the people who showed trust and faith by investing a lot of money in the Kickstarter.

Ok so my profile is finally updated, it shows the Steam key, but still no bloody tracking number!

If you live outside of area where DHL delivers (One of their partner) that might be the issue, but then again, DHL and their partners should share the same tracking number.

No DHL deliver here I received something from DHL only this week.

Odd
 I recived a text message from them today with the tracking number so its probably their issue

On the other hand not being on your profile is probably due to some problem with WH’s system.

For some reason my profile was updated with the 3d print stuff for the action figure? didn’t think that was for my tier, well doesn’t matter I don’t have a 3d printer :slight_smile: