KCD is GOTY

Let me guess, that makes me arrogant for stating that fact.

You have played on console and make assumptions about them. More arrogance.

No, I really haven’t played on consoles. This game anyway. I have a PS4

Stating business decisions (no console dev) for a company for which you have no fiduciary responsibility but for which the company derived much financial benefit is arrogant

1 Like

I agree. Silly WH. Knowing this game will run garbage yet still release.

I said it shouldn’t of been released on consoles because it was never going to run the way the game was designed to which is going to cause massive bitching like you are doing now.

Yes, PC has more capacity than console. So what? I’m not playing the game for UHD resolution. I’m playing it to enjoy it without having to fret over graphics card, drivers, etc. I’m enjoying the hell out of KCD

Then what are we arguing about? I enjoy the hell out of KCD as well.

I’m not bitching about the game. I’ve stated hat if they were a software company (eg SaaS) making business app and had poor client facing communications that WH had, they’d be brutalized.

I think I lost the essense of the issue here boys/girls/things.

1 Like

But they aren’t a SaaS.

Your attitude prevents you from accepting that users can expect quality on consoles and users can have valid concerns about WH handling of things that aren’t merely reducible to being a first game studio

What about you 2 get yourself a nice thread for what ever you 2 are arguing about. Maybe talk on discord or so. Because I think this is not about GOTY awards anymore.

1 Like

Not true at all. I own a console and I expect quality when I purchase a game on it.

You just said you enjoyed the hell out of KCD so why are you complaining?

Your popin comment suggest otheriwse

I merely stated the reason it was happening.

You can read but can you comprehend. Re-read my 2nd reply

No, you excused it based on spin rate of platter

Ok… Let’s take a step back then… Why do you think there were more pop in issues on consoles than PC?