List of mods that you want made! POST HERE!

I) Long hairs for players character model - only sigismus in cutscene has long red haird - i dont mind play with his mode and NPC.

II) Hardcore realistic language mod - game contains all lang data in steam version - bohemia in this age was multi-lang country, so i would like to see voices over for character depends on their origin + english subtitles for all -> so even in english version (=Czech characters) would lots characters speak german… For even more hardcore players, there should be option - multi-lang voice over + multi lang subtitles - by this way you can really learn something form game…

III) More hounds varianty, default dog is a bit creapy.

IV) Some wild dogs or wolf in the forrest, perhaps even 1 bear, boards at least something should be aggresive.

V) Disable stupid not realistic alchemy, for it we need saving bypass.

VI) No respawn all things in store after player stole something.

VII) For civilian murder not jail, but execution cutscene of player (you will be outlaw for rest of the game ) - reuse some animation from executioners quests.

VIII) Speak from horsebacks…

IX) Simple first person only conversations… I dont need see my own character from 3rd person view.

1 Like

Period or modern language?

If you means lang style from age of game, it would be ultra hardcore:)

Yes, like English of Canterbury Tales (roughly contemporaneous)

Vavra et al did a great(-very good) job of capturing elements of the time. Beggars being greedy… would’ve been nice to incorporate more stories, themes etc of the time. Example Der Ackermann aus Böhmen. Boru9 mentioned stories about people in the woods. Etc

A mod to custom more spawns and random events / encounters configuration, custom places (coordinates), custom types, NPC groups… etc

• More dynamic persistent world spawns, bandits and cumans travelling, soldiers and NPCs, fishing, hunting, villages assaults, actually living outside of main cities or towns, not only static like spawns.

• More NPCs interactions, more dynamic behaviour, tavern drunk conflicts and brawls, random violence and criminals (not only… thief… thief and two fellas running).

Radiant quests to hunt criminals and bring them at gallows, carriages and mounted enemies, merchants travelling squads with carriages, nobleman, weekly tournaments at arenas.

In general, more persistent world spawns, and more NPC interactions and routines outside main cities and towns (camps, assaults, travelling)

2 Likes

A mod that changes the horse model to a motorcycle

A mod organizer would be nice.

As of now I have like 5/6 mods installed. They slow down loading times a little bit.

Problem is I don’t know what would be a functional load order; I’d rather let this job to a program.

1 Like

Speaking from horseback should come with option to end all dialogue with ‘begone, peasant.!’

2 Likes

Or instead of “end dialogue” it’s just “gallop away” and you just leave them in the dust mid conversation

Seconding what was mentioned a few posts above me-- more spawns and random events! And more enemy types in general! Everything feels super empty as of right now.

I’d like a mod that does the following: When you’re searched by a guard, he also searches the contents of your horse.

I dump my stuff by default to my horse to carry, so now I have no fear of getting stopped by guards which has made a large part of the game mute.

Please is there someway to move the dude that you duel with randomly, to a consistent feature at the sword fighting arena would make a ton more sense and shouldn’t be too hard to do .

In controls menu ADD special key for torch

Maybe it’s too much to ask, but I’d like a “Constructor” kind-of mod that would allow you to create your own scenarious, everything from choosing the scene and characters to scripting their behavour, so we could create quests of our own.
I’d really like Wheel of Time made based on this game :slight_smile:

I dunno if it’s possible to change some elements of the game engine, but i’d really really like bushes to just slow you down and drain your stamina to get through them, instead of propelling you into the air and act like mounds and natural fences.

Improved AI mod.

1. If a character is shot with an arrow, it doesn’t matter if the arrow missed or hit he should react immediately, crouch, move quickly to a side, etc, instead of standintg there saying “who’s there” for a minute.
  2. Multiple opponents should sprint and try to surround you and attack at once where possible.
  3. Better tracking for archers, and at least 2 polearms bearers in any group with increased chance to knock you off the horseback.
  4. Smarter scouts and lookouts. Instead of talking non-stop during night, some of them could wait in a bush, ambush you from behind.
  5. If they lost sight of you, they don’t just hide their weapon and stand there. They should return to their camp/usual place and be alert, almost impossible to sneak upon.
    And so on and so forth, but even these 5 point would improve gameplay by tons.
    Please, make it happen!

Increased Jumping x4, x6, x8 Vampire Flying Mod

You’re starting to annoy me! -.-

A clock on the GUI would be nice so that you don’t have to open the inventory to see how late it is.
And a flag / sign on the GUI to see if you have the weapon out or not (Sword and Bow).
And an own hotkey for the torch, I hate to put the weapon out when I wanted to make some light.

1 Like