Patch 1.3 Released now!

Lockpicking seems to be made for PC. On console it is extremely difficult.

1 Like

@rrohde yes imo the “black screen of death” aka “infinite loading screen” is the worst bug I hope they are able to fix it with 1.3

1 Like

:joy: I bet!

newest status update from WH

nearing completion, released soon…

1 Like

Nice busstalk… and what about release notes?

you mean this?

To be honest, past level 4 it’s getting pretty ‘easy’. I can already open hard locks with 1 attempt.

1 Like

If error would be on 3rd party side, i sure that they will point it out…

I dont think that there is so long certification on Steam, if some at all, but i could be wrong… On console in other hand, i could take a while… But that is one of the reasons, why im playing on pc.

I’m sure they had issues on their side that they didnt expect they thought they’d be ready earlier but probably a bug wasnt properly fixed
and no on Steam you dont need certification afaik

Main question is really what will this patch able to fix and if already broken games would be fixed, or they would say sorry start new game… This time it would work, perhaps.

Because fix already broken things, data structures could be much more complicated, than fix code for new players. that is one of reason why is buggy releases very bad idea…

I think the most critical bugs are corrupt saves on PS4 and infinite loading screen then questbugs

Patchnotes say:

• Save and Exit functionality
  • Lockpicking minigame controls improvement on controllers
  • Pickpocket minigame improvement
  • Alchemy recipe for respec potion
  • Many quest related bug fixes
  • Torch holding bug fixed (bug created by 1.2.5 for PS4)
  • German Voiceovers fixed

This Picture adds corrupt saves

So I hope the most critical Bugs will be fixed.
I think there is some lack of communication especially here in the forums we need to look on twitter etc. to find out about new updates… I guess they just have too much to do right now to care about forum but I wish at least 1-2 Staff members would look on here at least once every hour

2 Likes

I have corrupted saves even on pc and last saves which im able to load, could be resaved - loading of them is crashing everytime…

This list dont show too much, problem of this game are lots of broken scripts for character skill, combat and quest, where si something about it?

Ikrementalni patche - just means incremental patches, so no huge patch files - improved data management that all. This list looks like they tried to just have some patch notes and implement some cheap features…

Just realised there not planning any FPS optimisations till fuck knows when,when we’re all done with the game I expect, fuck lockpicking and pickpocketing, there not even broken ffs, easy and working as intended. Increase skill that’s all that’s needed. Jesus Christ.

Surely most important things are

Save corruption, never experienced, I’m on pc but that’s just obvious.

quests bugs

FPS optimisations

Everything else.

3 Likes

they are working on all the things you mentioned including FPS optimisation
(on the picture it says Framerate osciallations)

Rendering / FPS optimisation needs prioritisation. Beautiful game but this issue undermines the experience

The delay on the lods yeah please sort.

here’s the problem.

I’ll keep the small FPS hits. I don’t want them fuglying up the graphics for 2 FPS . Fuuuck that shit.

Yeah my problem is it’s not next, which means alot of people will be done with the game by the time they fix it. That’s how it is with alot of games ATM and I must admit I’m sick of it.

Be nice if there was some sort of independent testing done before the release of a game that check for unfinished games and they cannot release unless it meets certain requirements. Not talking about consoles useless cert which has nothing to do with that. Devs should loose money because of it too, to force them to make sure it works as intended, I’m not talking just about this I mean all of them.

No more releasing games with have massive FPS drops when looking at a certain rock. No more blatantly obvious game breaking type shit we keep seeing again and again.

I can dream.

The industry is part blame here Leroy. And the people who control the market, the consumer.

Cert process, if im not wrong is process when someone just playing the game and searching for too big nipples…

2 Likes

No that’s the rating process :joy: searching for big nipples :grimacing:

1 Like