so Steam next week. XBox and PS4 next week plus cert period

been waiting since last yr. Feb 2018 finally arrived. now, KCD blue balls

1 Like

been waiting since february 2014 xD

1 Like

touche! …

Meantime at Warhorse…

20 Likes

is that Tobi, Jan, Daniel, … ? all of them?

Hahahahahaha KCD Blue Balls is right!

Xbox One players has no any chance for patch 1.3 this week, even if it will be released right now. As a developer I have an experience that Microsoft does not works on certifications over weekend :frowning:

so true :smile:

3 Likes

Už mě Warhorse začínají štvát, pochopil bych bugy ale to že je zabugovana hlavní dějová linka a já už týden hru odložil protože nemůžu dál už je vážně moc! Pan Racek není na vyhlidce quest. Je to krásná hra ale tímhle jste ji pořádně posrali pánové dík moc.

It seems impossible at the start on Console, But know I can unlock very hard with hardly any problems… Keep practicing.

2 Likes

So very soon, next week means today or tomorrow… But they are again silent… It would be nice to just admit some deep problems, if is this date would not be again fulfilled…

This look like a typical corporate bull**** , indie devs which is using community money should be at least honest…

3 Likes

Wow, so now WH. Is dishonest somehow?

Absolutely delusional.

Looking forward to 1.3 as way, hopefully very soon. The only show-stopping bug I’ve encountered so far after well over 140 hrs is the “black screen of death” where the game is stuck forever in the loading screen after some random cut scene. This is really a bad thing considering how far back my previous save game might be. This black screen of death is totally unpredictable, so being able to save often is the only remedy short of a patch that fixes this…

I have also stopped playing until they fix some of the major bugs.

1 Like

Lockpicking seems to be made for PC. On console it is extremely difficult.

1 Like

@rrohde yes imo the “black screen of death” aka “infinite loading screen” is the worst bug I hope they are able to fix it with 1.3

1 Like

:joy: I bet!

newest status update from WH

nearing completion, released soon…

1 Like

Nice busstalk… and what about release notes?

you mean this?