The last version of the mod seems to have toned down the movement penalty when wearing armour so that is good. I am having a blast with it.
the update is live, size 5,7Gb
Yeah, update is out on steam, 5.7gb. Restart steam if you do not have it yet
Patchnotes (forum) haven’t been updated to reflect what actually got released. Release note details?
no there are no release notes yet it seems…
I guess Fusselpulli will update his patchnotes posting
something just popped at me on steam, thought cant find it yet
Ok release notes are here:
Release Notes for version 1.3
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Warhorse_JiriRydl
- The game now has Save and Exit feature.
- Saving is much more robust and saves won’t get corrupted even if the game crashes while saving.
- Performance improved
- LoD switching tweaked, reducing pop-in and improving texture streaming.
- Stuttering in some areas reduced.
- Slightly smoother framerate on Vsync 30. (Consoles and some PCs)
- Improved lockpicking
- New interface design makes it much easier to hold the sweet spot while turning the lock.
- Easy and Very Easy trunks are now easier to lockpick when playing with controller. (Mouse difficulty unchanged)
- Improved pickpocketing
- You will no longer get caught if you stop at the beginning of the minigame. (Unless someone sees you)
- The risk indicator is now much more precise. When green, you are sure not to get caught.
- Alchemy bench will no longer shoot you into the air.
- The last quest with Lord Capon is now visible on the map when he is ready to assign it to you.
- Guards won’t frisk you so often.
- Your horse shouldn’t get stuck when jumping fences.
- Horse items are cleaned along with player items in bathhouses.
- You can see when looking at a bed whether it will save your game.
- You can sleep on beds without having to sit down first.
- Levelling up stealth by sneaking past enemies is more consistent.
- Sneaking past sleeping NPCs is now easier.
- Some easily accessible trunks with extremely good loot have been removed.
- Cave mushrooms can now be found in many other damp places.
- You can no longer autocook potions that you haven’t brewed by hand at least once before.
- German voicovers will no longer cut off in mid-sentence in cutscenes.
- Late game player strength tweaked
- Some combat perks that were unintentionally overpowered were tuned down.
- Weapons scale less with high level stats.
- It should now be much harder to kill high level enemies with one hit. (Unless they’re helmetless. Stupid Runt…)
- Other combat system tweaks
- “Untargeted attack” exploit fixed.
- Enemy combat archery AI improved.
- Guards now react to combat more aggressively.
- And many other minor tweaks.
- (PC only) It is now possible to select different types of anti-aliasing.
- (PC only) It is now possible to set VSync to 30 or 60, or disable it completely.
- (PC only) Steam Cloud saving enabled.
- And over 300 other fixes in various quests.
Pickpocketing minigame needs to be improved
Ohh, this is good new! So, couple days more and it will be available on PS4 too…
‘‘Alchemy bench will no longer shoot you into the air.’’ that’s it, they killed alchemy, now it won’t be fun anymore
Vagabond is still in pillory?
Most interesting part is this, the last item…:
And over 300 other fixes in various quests.
Pleas report is your testing results. Im going to backup my saves…
Anyone noticing fps improvements?
My CPU still goes crazy in villages and Rattay and I get 30-40 fps drops.
This is really really good.
I did not noticed any improvents in terms of FPS.
Quest with birds in cage works now perfectly and it is possible to finish it .
Although, Queen’s of sheba’s sword is still not possible to complete as there is no piece of the sword in bggar Pickman pocekts. ;///
Disappearing nightingale birdcage
It’s out - downloading on Steam now - 5.7 GB. Let’s see, shall we!
“You can no longer autocook potions that you haven’t brewed by hand at least once before”
Tool late, I have already autocooked 26 unique potions.
I think i’m noticing new weather effects also?! At my first load I’ve got an extreme heavy rain storm going on with gives me a lightning at night I never noticed the 110 hours I played before!!
Furthermore there is a new “galopp shout”
Sweet! Downloading now.
But no respec potion/recipe? I would like to remove some OP perks, even if they have been fixed.