Patch 1.4.1 is live on Steam and GOG

This morning, I had an update of 5,7 GB, the second one, and is still Crashing randomly, but in my game crash at 7 a.m always (WTF!!!), I think that bugs are related with questions and answers quest but I don´t know, please back to 1.3.4 version, since it is now unplayable and fix problems

I did not get an update. Could you please check the exact version of the game including buldno?

It actually seems possible to download a specific version of any game on steam:

However I have NOT tested this and of course you would have to use a savegame which version does not exceed the one of the game.

1 Like

I had the same problem… so i killed him and the game didn`t crash…

After this Update the game crash like hell :frowning: fixed guys plss

Warhorse, pls, check this problem 1.4.1 Pestilence crash

After I say “That’s for sir Radzig to judge” to the captive
Game crashes

This is getting beyond a joke and entering the realms of a badly coded game

We’ve been in this realm since day 1, haven’t we?

Run these so cash gamers off with their dambed cheating!!!

Same problem. Crash at the end of the dialog with the captive.

I have bug in this version (got it from Steam). So, main quest “Questions and Answers” is failed. I dont know why, i didnt do anything with it. I just got it 20 game hours ago, and started to complete additional quests, after that i noticed that main quest is in “Failed” page.
So, what I have now:

1. Main quest “Answers and questions” is failed
  2. During additional quest I brought cure potions for all citizens of “Mrchoeds”.
  3. Melikhar thank me and told, that I could enter the house with the burglar
  4. The house with the burglar is still closed and i dont have keys
  5. I have additional task “Wait for some time and see, if people gonna get cured”
  6. If I kill sentinel I can enter the house with the burglar, but I cant interact with him!
  7. If I stole page from burglar, main quest offers me to visit Sir Radtsig (but it still be in “Failed” page)
  8. When I come to Sir Radstig, there is no row for completing the quest! I can just take additinal quest about silver and ask about saint father in Uzhitse!
  9. The worst thing is that at 6 o’clock of local time (it doesnt matter if Im sleeping or travelling) - game exists with the error!
    What should i do? How can I complete the main quest? There is no posibility to loadrevious saves — they are TOO old. Maybe there is a way to begin bew main auest within the console? Or to make “Answers and questions” active again?

When is the PS4 update coming

Thanks for you help, I´ll try it, my game it was updated to version 1.4 and later to 1.41 (actually), but this morning I had another update of 5.7 gb but it’s still in 1.41

ESC or B button hold freezes game
Was at quest to go to Vranik, pop up screen indicating some quests maybe lost. To close this screen you have to press and hold the ESC key, or B button if using controller, but nothing happens. Screen does not transition and advance, esc hold indicator does not move.

So figured it was a 1.4 patch bug and started new game. Same issue occurred for the pop up screen that lets you know of speech, noble, or threatening choices.

I was giving it the benefit of doubt.
A great game, screwed up by someone, I feel for WH though.
They have hired someone who is not fit for task and it’s dragging them all down.
All that effort put into the research, design, artwork, modelling, textures, acting, scripting, lighting and sound.
Totaly messed up by a coder.

4 Likes

@rhombeus: I feel your pain.
Someone put the bar too high at WH and at some point the publisher had to set a deadline.
Unfortunately WH was not able to deliver a working game at this time.
But, this discussion is being held in at least a dozen other threads, so let’s focus on the problem for now.
As I see it, we have to wait for a hotfix for now.
I have not yet been able to get steam to run 1.3.4.

I can download the older version but steam always wants to update it on first start.

I cannot confirm that “Questions and Answers” is working now.
(and I really had to get myself together to make this sound formal.)

2 Likes

yesterday I´ve run Kingdom Come after few days and i´m very disappointed. Last I´ve run KC with 1.3.4 patch, everything works fine, only some minor graphic bugs. Main problem with patch 1.4.1 is non functional saves, so the game is now unplayable. Game crashes after sleep, after quests, only working save is when I exit the game (save and exit), but I can´t continue with game progress. As I read this forum, most of players have the same issue, so please Warhorse, can you fix this issue immediately? It´s a big shame, Kingdom Come is very good and funny game, but I wanna be a player, not a tester of beta version :-). Good luck

1 Like

I guess it is more then just one Coder who failed to do his job here.

I reverted back to 1.3.4 an the game seems to be working again. The process is actually very simple but requires a full download of the game.
Running Steam version on PC. Reverting back with GoG seems even easier as you can simply uninstall the latest patch.