Alpha is out, there are first few quests and we even have voice overs so its time to ask you how you like the quality of writing.
Before you answer please note that - its doesn’t have final editing and polish. It was just translated from first version of Czech screenplay. One quest is written by me (Runs/Alchemy) one by Ondrej Bittner (Lock picking) the rest non quest stuff is written by multiple people and is not final.
I expect the dialogues to be a little bit shorter after the final edit. We are still discussing how much talkative the game should be. In my opinion its quite OK now. Sometimes people talk little bit more, but its always to the point and sounds natural to me. Those who dont like it could skip each sentence and those of you who want to may ask more questions.
So may question would be:
How do yo like the current translation?
Are the dialogues good, or do you think that they are too long/short/boring?
If you dont like the dialogues I would be interested to know why, so please let us know bellow.
- I like the writing and the length is ok
- I like the writing, but sometimes people talk too much.
- I like the writing but its too short! Gimme some more!
- I dont like the writing/translation that much but the length is ok.
- I dont like the writing/translation and on top of that its too long.
- I dont like the writing and its too short.
- I hate the writing!