Report Bugs Here Please!

I have a bug where Runt won’t attack on his own in Baptism of fire. He will only use clinch, riposte and masterstrike. If I don’t attack myself, we will just stare at each other until the end of time.

This actually make the fight harder than usual as you can’t use masterstrike on him…

Radzig, Hanush, Capon or the engineer from Skalitz also cannot be stunned and neither can several other NPCs.

So I’m new to the KCD world… Do the devs have an average timeframe they typically take to get a hotfix out? Just wondering if some of the veteran players have some insight.

These days, hotfixes usually come out just before new DLCs, so there will be quite a wait unless they discover something crucial. I’m currently experiencing no major bugs.

I’m in the siege mission, and until installing the last update of the weekend 8 and 9 February, the game was perfect. Now, with this last update, when I charge the game, more or less at the minute of playing, the game is going to the desktop. I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but it’s the same.

Thread on current crashing bug introduced in recent update that is plaguing players

Only response on the matter I have found.

devResponse

2 Likes

Win10
Latest Game version

From The Ashes: The Book is missing
I have started the quest “A new Home” but the Book is not where it supposed to be on its book stand.
I also cant build anything. If i want to build something the Locator says: " Thats not possible, look in the Book there is what you need to do."
I have tried older Savegames and to repair over steam.
Any ideas?

Cannot purchase Sinew Bow from the Archer Master in From the Ashes, Vendor has no Trading Option. Cannot Steal Sinew Bow because both chest or empty

This, unfortunately is a wide-spread bug (although I was able to steal mine from the locked chest). The devs said they know about it, so there’s hope.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I unlocked both of the Chest, Both are totally empty. If the Devs get this Bow in the game within the next Week n Half, I will probably purchase the following two dlc. Fingers Crossed

That last line tho…lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDseexwqm5U

Pribyslavitz, no one is playing Dice at the Tavern. Fully upgraded town with various NPCs invited to live and work and no one wants to throw some dice with me.

I had an issue recently with the Robber Baron quest. All the bandits glitched out and stood in place unable to move around, the only one who could move was the leader. The guards killed them all as I waited for it finish. I was really hoping for a good fight.

I was going to start new game with all the dlc however now iam experiencing the no sound in game. Try every fix posted nothing helped.
have latest version of game with all DLC cant have sound in game like nothing at all.
On scenes that we are supposed to be talking with other people chars have no lip movements on top of no sound .
No idea how to fix it every post about sound fix i have try and nothing.

From the Ashes, After trying to build tavern…Infinite Load Screen

Do you have the HD sounds? If so disable, ‘reset’ the in game to default from the audio menu, and re-enable, worked for me. Is worth trying.
If not, ‘resetting’ the sounds in the menu might also work still.

When I try to hit someone my character hits the ground it is as if each blow will throw him down and when he fought with bandits or cumans and managed to hit them in the armor they do not receive any damage. It happened with today’s update and each game that charges happens the same.

even have try to remove all dlc and run just the game still no sound.
after removing all DLC i have verified all files still no sound.
Alt tab game …switch between borderless to fullscreen and full screen to borderless …nothing

Did you click on “reset sounds” (or the nearest equivalent, can’t see menu screen on this device) in the ingame menu?

My troubleshooting went. …

Uh-oh, no sounds.
Check audio menu, notice the absence of an option for HD sounds (can’t recall if it was present before). Installed HD pack a long time ago, not deliberately refreshed since.
Steam to uncheck dlc for HD sounds and voices.
Retry, still no sounds in menu or in game.
Back to menu. Click “reset sound”, play with sliders. Sounds, both in menu and in game.
Steam to reselect HD audio dlcs.

The important bit for me was the fiddling in the menu and forcing a reset. I think this may have been all that was strictly required. I hope this helps, if not continue waiting for formal support assistance… but this is an easy thing to check and/or to overlook.