Alchemy Nexus (everything you need to know)

Here I have assembled all the Relative links and resources for alchemy, aside from bugs this thread will serve to be an overall index of all things alchemy during the Alpha.

Threads Related to Alchemy

Alchemy Dedicated Bug thread
And now for some Alchemy!
Medieval Alchemy (The real deal)
So, the alchemy
So, the new quest

Alpha 0.4 Alchemy Map of Samopesh

Each marker is Representative of small groupings (except the thistle) so each location will give you several herbs.

This is not every location of the plants just a general coverage, everything you need to make each potion and then some.

Currently St. Johns wart and bright eye are only available through the Shop thus the shop marker. You can also find for of each in a chest hidden in the forest near the herbalists hut.

The blacksmith sells coal if you having trouble finding any.

Alpha 0.4 Alchemy Map of Merhojed

Each marker is Representative of small groupings, so each location will give you several herbs.

Special Thank You to @Perry for doing all the searching and putting the Merhojed map together!

Alpha 0.4 Alchemy Map - General Territory

A special Thank You to @ProkyBrambora for doing the searching and making of this map

A special Thank You to @rataj for compiling the maps!

KC:D Alpha (0.4) Alchemy Antidote

KC:D Alpha (0.4) Alchemy Archer’s Potion

KC:D Alpha (0.4) Alchemy Marigold Decoction

KC:D Alpha (0.4) Alchemy Poppy Decoction

15 Likes

superb post…

Though I found some Lover’s knot here:

1 Like

There are poppys (left of Jerrys house)

@ProkyBrambora Nice it a dense area I havent checked it to much thank you.

@Blacksmith I am aware, I only added a few locations for poppy because really you only need own location, I picked three to five plants and ended up with like 40 or fifty.

As mentioned above there are more then enough locations already to make every potion you will need.

If you would like to assist and make it a more complete map please any assistance is welcomed. :grinning:

Samopesh Alchemy Map.PSD

oh shite, i forgot about this… and i had nothing to do yesterday.

But I guess getting your ass kicked by “very advanced” fighter and using roof of a house as ramp for jumping with horse in -0,5 gravity is also a way how to spend time.

I ran around the map looking for herbs. Here is the outcome:

I did not yet do Merhojed, but i made a blank map if anyone wants to do it now (I’ll do it later):
Mrchojedy.psd

1 Like

@Perry is working on Merhojed, and he has almost completed last I checked.

Wow! You guys put sure a lot thought to it. This should be usefull for our QA (ping @Anna) as they are struggling to find certain herbs when testing aplhas :smile:

1 Like

@McWonderBeast
You will modify the first the post and insert @ProkyBrambora’s World Map?
And you can tell me how many letters a post can included?

1 Like

Yeah will do.

What do you mean exactly?

Oh that’s hard— uhh…
if i’m write someting to you…
every pressed key (on a keyboard is a letter) in one post is limited.
arrr… sorry idk exactly how to describe
best example, my profile description is limited in words/letters
If I post 50 words more, i can’t save it! :-/
And is the same to the Thread posts?

I don’t know if there is a max that’s a question you would have to ask one of the forum guys about.

I think that’s a question @sedrickcz may be able to answer.

Come on, I can find them even blindfolded :wink:

4 Likes

I claim a right of an ancient law of “pic or didnt happen”, with alternation of subjectifying to the matter of process and therfore proof shall be submitted as video.

No time for such things, we have a game to make! :wink:

1 Like

well played, well played

1 Like

Thanks for the herbs map, it´s great!
But just at the moment I´m pissed off of the alchemy quest.
I didn´t really get what the herb woman wants me to do.
That means have I to use all herbs, I had to collect, for one potion or just one of each kind?
Of course every try went wrong so far.
And here starts the next problem: after a brewing failure you have to run around for aeons to get a respawn of herbs or coal. This was the reason for me not to touch the game for days…

Hey Rudolf,
If you go inside the hut and read the alchemy book (to the right of the alchemy table), it will tell you what ingredients are needed and in what amount. The alchemy table shows you what is already provided. So just follow the recipe in the book.
Cheers,
C.

1 Like

In addition to what @Mr_C stated, there is also an Auto cook option when using the cook book(it puts all the ingredients you need for that potion on the shelf for easy access).

Just collect at least five of each ingredient head to the alchemy hut use auto cook and follow the instructions written in the recipe book.

In the first post I made a video of each potion being made, Its not quite a tutorial but it’ll teach you what you need to know.