Patch 1.3 delayed

I just restarted and bought picks from the talmberg guy in the prologue. I wanted to see how much the skill effects the ability to unlock.

Well its just as easy as it was for me with 16 skill. So i know its a huge psychological hurdle for people. They haven’t done it so it seems impossible.

Here it my trick. Go to a “very easy” lock. Find the sweet spot (if its not close to the center back out and re-enter until the sweet spot is close to center ring) . This will make it easier visually but not neccessary. Then do NOT worry about trying to rotate in tandem.

Just keep rotating the left stick,

while focusing on keeping the right stick on the sweet spot as it will move with the lock.

So to reiterate, keeping rotating left stick in a circle , this way you don’t really have to think about the details of the left stick! Just focus more on keeping the right stick in the sweet spot and mindlessly rotate left stick

With all the complaints about the patch, I’m ok with it not being on PS4 yet.

We can´t make the patch releases for console faster. At the same time, as we release the patches for PC, we send them to Deep Silver for consoles. Deep Silver is testing them for a few days (1-3 day unsually), and then they send it to Sony and Microsoft for certification.
If they have done it, they will upload it to their platform by themselves. We have no way to upload the Patches to PS4 or XBox One directly.

4 Likes

You do have the ability to post in detail exactly what bug fixes you include in each patch. Would like to see that.

After cert is passed, is patch automatically released, put in queue, or does DS request release date time?

3 Likes

Yes, as soon as the certification is passed, Sony and Microsoft upload the patch to their consoles automatically.

2 Likes

Thx … 10 chars

1 Like

Will the torch (quick button) be fixed? I don’t see that in the patch notes.

Yep
blahjdashfkldjasfblas

Thank you, Sir.

And over 300 other fixes in various quests.

Kinda vague. All I’m saying.

You expect them to list every single one of the 300 fixes?

2 Likes

Can we get the Stealth Kills alerting everyone fixed, Also can we get 3rd Person option for Console? Ty

I hope it comes out today for PS4, It will not release during the weekend. thanks

1 Like

Absolutely not. That said, it’d be much appreciated if main quests impacted this were listed (esp. if fix resolves gamebreaking bug - such as Hans and Ginger in previous patch). If none are main, the ‘over 300 non main quest / non game breaking (critical, pick your word) quest bugs’ or something to that effect

WH isn’t a SaaS vendor but adopting some of their client facing communication strategies (eg, listing bug fixes for critical functionality) would serve WH well … at least until KCD becomes more mature/stable

Not for Console and not for PC…:blush:

3 Likes

Yes.
Look, I get it. you disagree.

Why not? there could be some link for additional info and additional info i mean 1 line of text, i think that you already could be such info ready… Export fixed Bug names from bugtracker could be enough.

Patches on console take so long not because they review it 100 times and test it through and through but because they probably only have a few people working there and it takes 5-10 days until they finally check it…