Patch 1.3 delayed

LOl, WHat console are you playing on? Nintendo? Im on the Ps4 Pro and when I eat beans It is a good sec or 2, and when I talk to a Trader, maybe 3-5 secs max. Is it annoying yes… But lets gives these guys a chance. Im a 43 Gamer, I have seen a lot worse…

1 Like

Sorry, I should’ve not said this, Im playing on a stronger console. Much Stronger than PS4 or Xbox One. I didn’t mean to be mean.

2 Likes

An apology on an internet forum??? Just when you think miracles don’t exist…:joy:

2 Likes

I’m playing on Tetris Pro.
No! There was something trouble with my saved files. Fortunatelly, I had backup.

Ya I agree

I know u said u we’re on pc but do they have the Viking dlc for Xbox ?

Just urs the poll I’m sure they’ll look at that

I agree so we just need to do our part and test the latest patch and then the next they’ve done this before with an previous game but different company because it went cold in 2010 alter games if I’m not mistaken so In other words this site is for feed back and Shit and giggles talking about the game and off topic things whatever qualifies as off topic do ur research and make assumptions there other game original war was a sold out game back in the day and then like Skyrim remastered by a different company in 2008 so they know what there doing we just have to report bugs

Has anyone ever played a game by 2k?

Well more in Likley some of these guys use to work for them mafia 2 and three was made by 2k

Does the “Stronghold” series count? :smiley:

How much longer for the XB1 patch? I’ve got 16 lockpicks saved to try out…

I just restarted and bought picks from the talmberg guy in the prologue. I wanted to see how much the skill effects the ability to unlock.

Well its just as easy as it was for me with 16 skill. So i know its a huge psychological hurdle for people. They haven’t done it so it seems impossible.

Here it my trick. Go to a “very easy” lock. Find the sweet spot (if its not close to the center back out and re-enter until the sweet spot is close to center ring) . This will make it easier visually but not neccessary. Then do NOT worry about trying to rotate in tandem.

Just keep rotating the left stick,

while focusing on keeping the right stick on the sweet spot as it will move with the lock.

So to reiterate, keeping rotating left stick in a circle , this way you don’t really have to think about the details of the left stick! Just focus more on keeping the right stick in the sweet spot and mindlessly rotate left stick

With all the complaints about the patch, I’m ok with it not being on PS4 yet.

We can´t make the patch releases for console faster. At the same time, as we release the patches for PC, we send them to Deep Silver for consoles. Deep Silver is testing them for a few days (1-3 day unsually), and then they send it to Sony and Microsoft for certification.
If they have done it, they will upload it to their platform by themselves. We have no way to upload the Patches to PS4 or XBox One directly.

4 Likes

You do have the ability to post in detail exactly what bug fixes you include in each patch. Would like to see that.

After cert is passed, is patch automatically released, put in queue, or does DS request release date time?

3 Likes

Yes, as soon as the certification is passed, Sony and Microsoft upload the patch to their consoles automatically.

2 Likes

Thx … 10 chars

1 Like