Ps4 patch/hotfix 1.2.5 (1.04)

Right maybe a little harsh of me :joy:.But thats my feeling towards warhorse.2 weeks for that little patch where nothing is really fixed?

the hotfix 1.2.5 was released pretty quick, it was only available for PC though since Sony/Microsoft have their own approval system and that took quite long

Think Console patchs also have to go through deep silver for “testing” on consoles before sending to Sony /Microsoft .

I say “testing” because if it is infact deep silver job to test before sending they’re dropping the ball here. Frankly I had hesitations downloading the latest patch think 1.3 ? (PC patch 2.5 hotfix?) Fuck me the different patch codes are really annoying and causing so much confusion.

To know your actual Version you need to look in main menu, PS4 (and I think Xbox, too) have their own version number. newest one right now is 1.2.5

I’m well aware of that janfo. I mean in general the different patch codes different regions ,different platforms. They should try get them melted into one however it can be done.

Basically so average Joe soap gamer can look and go ok we are still waiting for that patch. Look at the confusion it is causing people saying this bug that bug not fixed still because they don’t realize they are not really on patch 1.3, they are back at pc patch 2.5 hot fix.

they should take a look at this thread

Ha janfo this forum is a fuckfest. It also needs to go once warhorse have gotten over the main hump. It’s designed has been only worsening situations.

I’m playing my first play through on ps4 .now I know that 1.4 is just a small fix . But people are downloading this and thinking this is the big patch. Then thinking wtf it is a pile of shite patch that did nothing but infact add a not able to take out your torch now bug. When really 1.4 is only the small hot fix patch that pc users got last week.

yeah since release its just flooding with threads mostly about the same issues
you can Pin some threads though for yourself and there are categories like the patchnote thread is in bugs category and if you pin it it will always show on top

True, i noticed it as well. Torch used to be drawn by hold left dpad. Now just by opening the inventory and equipping it.

That’s definitly your problem then, not something the game should be redesigned for.

Oh wait… it’s 2018, let’s change the game and make it easiers, not at all as we intended it.

@NexeNL: What? Something that worked perfectly fine before and after the patch doesn’t is “my” fault?

Hello guys i want to adress some things about this patch and patch numbering in general.

Patches have different ingame version and different version in PSN
We know that this is causing some confusion. So we did one thing to clarify this situation. Now all mutations have same version in PSN. From patch 1.2 all PS4 version have same version in PSN (1.03). Unfortunately we can´t have the same numbering.

Torch doesn´t work in 1.2.5.
Yes we know. Sadly, this is my mistake i have done when i was creating files for submission (yeah me personally :frowning: please leave your hate in the comments below) . This will be fixed and working correctly in the next patch (game version 1.3 | PSN version 1.05).

email: jan.rucker@warhorsestudios.cz
https://twitter.com/jan_rucker

10 Likes
  1. It wasnt a response to you 2. Im talking about Lockpicking, something that was never broken just hard

So if this patch did break lockpicking i missed that, my fault then sorry. If this patch didnt break lockpicking it’s never been broken.

People claim it to be broken because they find it to hard.

2 Likes

Seems legit. Tell Proky, that he shouldn’t sleep with launched KC:D. :sunglasses::wine_glass:

Ha Janrucker you miss file compile of shit.

Eat a bag of dicks.

There now, all good. You owned your shit. Shows Good character.

3 Likes

Hi, when we will able to download 1.05? Bye

1 Like

meh love the game but i had to delete it ill come back and play again if they ever get around to gettin rid of tiresome load times are bad and really puts me outa the mood to carry on lol.

I think people have been spoiled with relatively easy lock picking mini games and most games lock picks are just all over the place or sell for like 1 or less gold. It’s hard to get them in KCD in the beginning you’re right.

2 Likes

Yep, very long loading time for textures after loading game (dont care , just noticed) and no more torch on holding left d-pad.

2 Likes

My Patch is only 285 MB on Ps4, First it said 350 MB and while downloading it changed to 285 MB??? Anyone Else?